Author Topic: i wanna fuck this girl.  (Read 603 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: i wanna fuck this girl.
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 04:31:00 PM »
IM JEALOUS MUTHAFUCKA, THATS THE PROBLEM!

hahahahaha you lucky bastards

Lol so you haven't got a PS3 or 360...You saving up for one then??

Don't do no stupid shit infront of Michelle like beat someone up or steal a car, or go to a strip club lol  ;D and you've got her. Just don't get too fond of her, you'll be surprised soon.

haha...my nigga notorious got a ps3(see us and makaveli on cod4), but he doesnt have enough skirll...hes savin up...prolly puttin all them duckets toward the ladies...  :oi:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2008, 11:48:08 PM »

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2008, 12:57:46 PM »

Don't do no stupid shit infront of Michelle like beat someone up or steal a car, or go to a strip club lol  ;D and you've got her. Just don't get too fond of her, you'll be surprised soon.

haha...my nigga notorious got a ps3(see us and makaveli on cod4), but he doesnt have enough skirll...hes savin up...prolly puttin all them duckets toward the ladies...  :oi:

haha im too broke for that shit too. I dont think ive ever bought a broad a drink in my life...fuck that. But good news! I get my tax returns sometime this week! $1200!!!!!

IM RICH BEEEEYATCH!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2008, 11:39:24 PM »
lol, you can find her at the docks http://grandtheftauto.ign.com/wiki/GTA_IV_Characters#Lola

i am in debt to you.  props every time i see your name.

here i come lola....for real though...(pun intended) 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2008, 11:41:20 PM »

haha im too broke for that shit too. I dont think ive ever bought a broad a drink in my life...fuck that. But good news! I get my tax returns sometime this week! $1200!!!!!

IM RICH BEEEEYATCH!

nice.  be gettin my shit too soon. 

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2008, 11:47:22 PM »
Let me have her when you're done.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE