Author Topic: Taje - Hot Box 2 Mixtape, Whats So Good About It?  (Read 281 times)

AnybodyKilla

Taje - Hot Box 2 Mixtape, Whats So Good About It?
« on: May 03, 2008, 09:22:09 PM »
Whats so good about this tape? Ive had it downloaded for like 6 months now and couldnt even listen to it properly. Shit shouldve been named "Hot Garbage" its ntn special at all. Dont know what all the fus is about, sure he has alittle bit of shit to say lyrically and all that bs but thats bout it. This guy is hella boreing to listen too. Im not the dude to be shitting on tapes like this but this shit is way 2 overrated!!!

D~Nice

Re: Taje - Hot Box 2 Mixtape, Whats So Good About It?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 10:29:15 PM »
I thought it was dope. Nice lyrics, tight beats. I respect your opinion on it though.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 10:32:12 PM »
I thought it was dope. Nice lyrics, tight beats. I respect your opinion on it though.

You liked that shit lol, it was boreing as hell for me!!!

D~Nice

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 10:50:42 PM »

You liked that shit lol, it was boreing as hell for me!!!

Yeah it was cool to me.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 03:20:37 AM »
I love Missundertstood, and several other joints on there, the production was on point to me too.

smegma

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 03:23:51 AM »
I listened to this twice. The thing Taje is not even that he's a bad rapper, but he doesn't have anything special: no outstanding voice, no outstanding lyrics, no outstanding flow, no outstanding production, no outstanding nothing.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 11:18:21 AM »
plays like an album, consistent the whole way through, good variety of different types of tracks, introspective lyrics, banging production.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 12:57:42 PM »
I listened to this twice. The thing Taje is not even that he's a bad rapper, but he doesn't have anything special: no outstanding voice, no outstanding lyrics, no outstanding flow, no outstanding production, no outstanding nothing.

Ya, he isnt a bad rapper really its just that hes so go damn boreing to listen too, dude has no fuckin energy what so ever and so it makes the song sound shitty lol!!!

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2008, 02:35:32 PM »
YOUR OUTLOOK ON TAJE IZ HOW I FEEL ABOUT NELLY

HOT BOX 2 IS DOPE AND I CANT WAIT FOR HOT BOX 3

DPGC23

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2008, 10:40:22 PM »
YEA
DOPE ASS MIXTAPE

WNE THAT 1ST TRACK HIT I WAS LIKE SHITTTTTTTT

HE KNOWS CAUS I TOLD EM HAHA

DOPE MIXTA;E

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2008, 10:53:03 PM »
I gotta give this shit another listen one way through ONE last time lol. Its just that his voice is boreing and i cant get into the songs!!!