Author Topic: 50 Cent Gets His Chain Snatched In Angola Africa  (Read 725 times)

papa-smurf

Re: 50 Cent Gets His Chain Snatched In Angola Africa
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2008, 09:51:30 PM »
alot of niggas love 2 say 50 cent a bitch,But honestly speaking real recognize real and real niggas could recognize 50 aint a bitch,i aint no 50 fan,but i recognize the fact that he aint a bitch,when that nigga socked dre at the vibe awards 50 cent was the first nigga that ran over there 2 help,snoop bitch ass didnt do shit but look,warren g or none of them other niggas did shit,game didnt do shit,even bang em smurf and domnation said 50 cent aint never been a bitch,and them niggas grew up with 50 and they 50 enemys and they even real enough 2 say he aint a bitch,even tho they beefing with 50,y

this is westcoast related,50 cent is signed 2 a westcoast label,he came up through the west,saying 50 cent aint westcoast related is just like saying doc and lady of rage aint westcoast related,if we post shit up here about lady of rage and doc then 50 most definately should be considered westcoast related,i aint a 50 cent fan,But im a real nigga,and i give props when props is due,

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2008, 10:33:12 PM »
thats one long ass sentence!

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

messi19

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2008, 10:58:51 PM »
alot of niggas love 2 say 50 cent a bitch,But honestly speaking real recognize real and real niggas could recognize 50 aint a bitch,i aint no 50 fan,but i recognize the fact that he aint a bitch,when that nigga socked dre at the vibe awards 50 cent was the first nigga that ran over there 2 help,snoop bitch ass didnt do shit but look,warren g or none of them other niggas did shit,game didnt do shit,even bang em smurf and domnation said 50 cent aint never been a bitch,and them niggas grew up with 50 and they 50 enemys and they even real enough 2 say he aint a bitch,even tho they beefing with 50,y

this is westcoast related,50 cent is signed 2 a westcoast label,he came up through the west,saying 50 cent aint westcoast related is just like saying doc and lady of rage aint westcoast related,if we post shit up here about lady of rage and doc then 50 most definately should be considered westcoast related,i aint a 50 cent fan,But im a real nigga,and i give props when props is due,

check yourself fool 50 didnt do shit. 50 is not the nigga in white, 50 is the nigga in black cap smiling. Game wasnt even there. Im talking about the Vibe Awards.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 11:25:30 PM by Boyaka Boyaka »

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2008, 11:20:16 PM »
How is this west coast related?  :loser:

messi19

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2008, 11:26:16 PM »
How is this west coast related?  :loser:

Another win for the westcoast (Game) :raisetheroof: :laugh:

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2008, 07:30:45 AM »
50 cent fight back  ;D

when it rains it pours

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2008, 07:34:27 AM »
LMAO real talk this shit is the weirdest shit ive ever read on the net.

Comment from a 50 Cent stan..probably a lil whiteboy

"shut da fuk up dat nigga who took his chain was running like a bitch nigga if u real gangsta nigga take his shyt and stand there muthafuka no dat nigga took his shyt and ran and by the way u fuks they did catch homeboy and they fukd his ass up dats a pussy move snatch and run u pussy if u do dat matter fact dats a crak head move snatch and run fuking pussy
2008-05-04 23:22:01Guest"

this muthafucka is saying that the nigga who took his chain is supposed to be just stand there to be considered real...LMAO G-Unit dickriders i swer :laugh:
omfg lmao!
I'm sittin in class tryin to hold in my laughter
Hhahahahhahahahhaha

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2008, 11:00:28 AM »
LMAO real talk this shit is the weirdest shit ive ever read on the net.

Comment from a 50 Cent stan..probably a lil whiteboy

"shut da fuk up dat nigga who took his chain was running like a bitch nigga if u real gangsta nigga take his shyt and stand there muthafuka no dat nigga took his shyt and ran and by the way u fuks they did catch homeboy and they fukd his ass up dats a pussy move snatch and run u pussy if u do dat matter fact dats a crak head move snatch and run fuking pussy
2008-05-04 23:22:01Guest"

this muthafucka is saying that the nigga who took his chain is supposed to be just stand there to be considered real...LMAO G-Unit dickriders i swer :laugh:
lol u could read that!!!!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2008, 06:15:34 PM »

lol all he did was help out in a fight. they probaly have their reasosns y they didnt jump in if they really did ne ways man. ALL YOUR DOING IS HELPIN GOUT IN A FIGHT the most u gonna get is a knot on their face. i dont give 50 props at all for helpin out or nething, what for? being a regular person and helping out a friend. yea i gess its props worthy but its nothing crazy.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Drop A Gem On Em

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2008, 11:17:24 PM »
alot of niggas love 2 say 50 cent a bitch,But honestly speaking real recognize real and real niggas could recognize 50 aint a bitch,i aint no 50 fan,but i recognize the fact that he aint a bitch,when that nigga socked dre at the vibe awards 50 cent was the first nigga that ran over there 2 help,snoop bitch ass didnt do shit but look,warren g or none of them other niggas did shit,game didnt do shit,even bang em smurf and domnation said 50 cent aint never been a bitch,and them niggas grew up with 50 and they 50 enemys and they even real enough 2 say he aint a bitch,even tho they beefing with 50
50 and Game wasn't even there when the fight broke out, they was back stage in the trailer when it happened cuz they had performed.

But 50's that nigga for jumpin in the crowd like that, lOl.

messi19

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2008, 12:30:04 AM »

lol all he did was help out in a fight. they probaly have their reasosns y they didnt jump in if they really did ne ways man. ALL YOUR DOING IS HELPIN GOUT IN A FIGHT the most u gonna get is a knot on their face. i dont give 50 props at all for helpin out or nething, what for? being a regular person and helping out a friend. yea i gess its props worthy but its nothing crazy.

The thing is 50 didnt even beat up noone. He didnt do shit.  People think 50 is the one with white on but its not. Game wasnt here.

But its true either way, helping a friends aint nothing special. Its kinda what ure supposed to do.