Author Topic: Are any you guys losing interest in The Games music...  (Read 573 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Are any you guys losing interest in The Games music...
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2008, 03:52:43 AM »
Yeah, I ain't really into mixtapes. So I'll check the album when it drops to see if it's any good.

Then u cant say that Wayne is better than Game fool. Games mixtapes >> Games albums

There u go again - bringin up Wayne ::)
I like Wayne better than Game, fool - deal with it.. And no I don't listen too much to Wayne's mixtapes either.

Then take Wayne off your avatar or get out of my forum.
Hahaha, who are you to tell me what to do and since when was this your forum?

You're a nobody around here

kemizt

messi19

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2008, 03:58:03 AM »
Yeah, I ain't really into mixtapes. So I'll check the album when it drops to see if it's any good.

Then u cant say that Wayne is better than Game fool. Games mixtapes >> Games albums

I like Wayne better than Game, fool - deal with it.. And no I don't listen too much to Wayne's mixtapes either.

Yeah because you and yOuuunG m000n333Yyy CaShH mOn3yY are right ::).

I run this shit like Baby been running through Wayne....is that a typical Wayne line?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2008, 04:18:01 AM »

I run this shit like Baby been running through Wayne....is that a typical Wayne line?

C'mon, you can do better than that. You're the #1 E-Thug Game Dickryda up in here. You should hit up Soopafly DPGC, maybe you two can do something creative with your Game and Soopafly addiction

kemizt

smegma

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2008, 04:20:19 AM »
Girls, delete your posts. I can't read this thread anymore.

messi19

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2008, 04:24:05 AM »

C'mon, you can do better than that. You're the #1 E-Thug Game Dickryda up in here. You should hit up Soopafly DPGC, maybe you two can do something creative with your Game and Soopafly addiction

Im addicted to Game. I always rip up my Game posters into lil pieces and then i smoke it and get high, then it feels liike Game been inside me.
You mad you cant do that with Wayne? Afraid you'll get aids from that gay nigga?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2008, 04:27:34 AM »

Im addicted to Game. I always rip up my Game posters into lil pieces and then i smoke it and get high, then it feels liike Game been inside me.
You mad you cant do that with Wayne? Afraid you'll get aids from that gay nigga?

Good for you. Well - I don't get high neither do I have any Wayne posters.

kemizt