Author Topic: the only thing that would make this years' playoffs better... autoplay warning  (Read 122 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fErMdMN-rGg&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fErMdMN-rGg&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0</a>

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I'd take them both. ABC sucks. That music is groovy. :rock:

E. J. Rizo

props on this thread.... i fuckin miss the NBA on NBC... ABC sucks balls... i remember when NBC would have double headers on Saturday and Triple Headers on Sundays... and the Playoffs where always on regular TV (NBC) not just on Cable....

i hope the NBA moves back to NBC and that they use this song and theme again.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^It's not gunna happen. :-\

At least we don't have to hear that "RIGHT NOW!" song this year...and "Lets Get It Started" from the '04 playoffs is STILL engraved in my brain. LOL. ABC needs to step their game up and come up with their own signature theme.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
abc has one but it just sounds like a cheap rip off of nbc's

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^I don't think they have a custom theme they play consistently for NBA playoffs...do they? I thought they changed it every year to some popular song...haven't really noticed any signature theme.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
yeah it's there, they just don't play it a lot because....it sux lol. but they've had it for a while, espn uses it too. it's really generic, they use a lot of old school songs in addition tthat probably overshadows the use of it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I miss the NBA on NBC, they did the NBA right. ABC is boring, and TNT is the true way to watch the NBA. I remember you looked foward to your team playing on NBC, like if that was the best thing to happen that week. When the Lakers were on NBC I'd make sure I'd watch. And it seemed like the players also looked foward to stepping their game up. Now there's TNT, and ESPN and ABC suck balls.