Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bangloose & DJ Nik Bean - Sonically Correct [Free Street Album Download]  (Read 524 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
there's not a single song on there that isn't dope.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

MarshColin

just listened to this again in the car today, there's not a single song on there that isn't dope.  Props to Bangloose for stopping by too!

Co-sign! The whole mixtape is bangin. Dem Jointz is really talented, I like the sound he's got going.

PS Thanks for the drops for my mixtape Bang!

Bang4sho

• Lil Geezy
just listened to this again in the car today, there's not a single song on there that isn't dope.  Props to Bangloose for stopping by too!

Co-sign! The whole mixtape is bangin. Dem Jointz is really talented, I like the sound he's got going.

PS Thanks for the drops for my mixtape Bang!

Thanx
Test 69106 & Request "So Fly So Fresh" on Power106
             www.myspace.com/bangloose

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
YO BANG, PLEASE RE-RELEASE DIS CHIT WIT A NEW COVER, THAT IZ ONE OF THE WORST COVERZ OF 08

NO DISRESPECT TO U BANGLOOSE, IVE BEEN BUMPIN YO CHIT SINCE LAST YEAR, IM EVEN FEELIN LAST CALL U PULLED THAT ONE OFF HOMZ

BUT THAT COVER GOTTA GO

IT WENT FROM THAT BOSSACRE COVER BEING KOOL, THE YA BOY COVER BEING GOOD, BUT NOW WHOEVER WHO DID THESE COVERS GOT LAZY, NIK BEAN MUST HAVE GOT HIM HIGH OR SOME CHIT

NEW KOVER PLEAZ

Olde_Ez

• 'G'
is there any chance of getting the frontlinerz mixtapes on here????
i bought one gangstream volume 1 but i need vol 2 and i heard theres also an older one, Road Works i think

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
After listening to this for a while i gotta say this is some very solid shit, good ALBUM...many dope songs, "Geed Up" "California" "Hot Shotz" "Introduction" "So fly So Fresh" "Here I Come" and "Dippin" are my favorite joints.

Peace

LazyL