Author Topic: grand theft auto 4  (Read 418 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: grand theft auto 4
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 01:22:30 PM »
yup, only  ps3 n 460, niggas gotta upgrade now, muthafuckas are smart, i gotta cop this shit!
damn eye thought niggas were lying what the fuck kind of shit is that. they didnt do that when they upgraded from ps1 to ps2. man thats some bullshit

YEAH BULLSHIT!

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2008, 02:03:25 PM »

i still have my sega genesis.   :bandit:

me too brotha  8)

Holy shit, ps2 is lame

im going to have to disagree, its like highest selling system to date.

Highest selling doesn't make the console good. Take the Wii for example....I used to support it, i brought a 360, played the likes of Xbox Live games COD4 and what not. I realised the error of my ways. Wii ain't got shit on 360.

Wii has the appeal to the family audience.

Some people don't see it but PS2 had a similar view. The likes of Guitar Hero, Singstar, Dance Dance Stage, EyeToy, etc made people of all sorts of ages start to buy the console. The likes of GTA, Gran Turismo and various other serious games kept the gamer audience happy. It was a mixture of both. Wii as far as i can see is more any audience orientated.

Nautica. Sports games are the worst to trade in lol. Fifa 2003 for the PS2 would get brought for 10p these days. (seriously) In the UK. The older the year, the worse it gets. If you tried to trade in the likes of Final Fantasy VII on ebay or something, you'd get serious offers.

well if the systems wasnt good people wouldnt buy it...... easy as that.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2008, 02:51:06 PM »

me too brotha  8)

Holy shit, ps2 is lame

Highest selling doesn't make the console good. Take the Wii for example....I used to support it, i brought a 360, played the likes of Xbox Live games COD4 and what not. I realised the error of my ways. Wii ain't got shit on 360.

Some people don't see it but PS2 had a similar view. The likes of Guitar Hero, Singstar, Dance Dance Stage, EyeToy, etc made people of all sorts of ages start to buy the console. The likes of GTA, Gran Turismo and various other serious games kept the gamer audience happy. It was a mixture of both. Wii as far as i can see is more any audience orientated.

Nautica. Sports games are the worst to trade in lol. Fifa 2003 for the PS2 would get brought for 10p these days. (seriously) In the UK. The older the year, the worse it gets. If you tried to trade in the likes of Final Fantasy VII on ebay or something, you'd get serious offers.

In todays society, we really can't judge products/stuff on sales alone. Otherwise Paris Hilton deserves to be praised waaay more than most of the Westcoast Artists we know and support today. Fuck the fact she went Gold on that album 'Paris'  :-X

If the system carries enough appeal, people would buy it. As we've seen with Wii adverts showing old people and young kids playing it.

*** OH....And another example i have, iPods. Either love 'em or hate 'em. Myself...I hate them. Stupid ass iTunes and what not. Thanks to the major promotion behind it and the sleek styling of the advertising/the product itself, when you mention the word 'mp3' to someone who's not too obseritive of the technology world, odds are they'll instantly think iPod.

Fair enough to some the PS2 may be better overall, it's just the fact of the way you said it, you based it on the fact of it performed the best sales, not the material behind it.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 02:56:25 PM by Bedford Iz Active »
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2008, 08:18:10 PM »

me too brotha  8)

Holy shit, ps2 is lame

In todays society, we really can't judge products/stuff on sales alone. Otherwise Paris Hilton deserves to be praised waaay more than most of the Westcoast Artists we know and support today. Fuck the fact she went Gold on that album 'Paris'  :-X

If the system carries enough appeal, people would buy it. As we've seen with Wii adverts showing old people and young kids playing it.

*** OH....And another example i have, iPods. Either love 'em or hate 'em. Myself...I hate them. Stupid ass iTunes and what not. Thanks to the major promotion behind it and the sleek styling of the advertising/the product itself, when you mention the word 'mp3' to someone who's not too obseritive of the technology world, odds are they'll instantly think iPod.

Fair enough to some the PS2 may be better overall, it's just the fact of the way you said it, you based it on the fact of it performed the best sales, not the material behind it.

mann, the love for the ps2 cant be compared to people liking drama and watching other people fuck their lives up like a Paris Hilton. So i dont see the connection.

i made the comment of the sales because i was watching Electric Playground the other day and they said it. lol  Come on man everyones loves the PS2!

Australian Bastard

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2008, 02:22:19 AM »
i bought my 60GB ps3 for $800 when it first came out, i kept it for a year and played the fuck out of COD4, then sold the mutherfucker on ebay for $1000.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2008, 08:01:25 AM »
The love for PS2 CAN be compared  :) Your main point was the sales, which was why I didn't point out Paris herself, just her sales for the album. It was my base example that sales alone don't show it's a good system, it could just mean a majority of people purely brought it for fun or a trend or something. I'm sure when people are having convos about a certain game, the ones without the game tend to get left out. (GTA for example, there's always one who doesn't have the game and tends to get left out when everyone starts talking about the single player or so)

You ain't no sheep G lol Electric playground are playing with your mind  :o

I didn't love the PS2  :laugh: i'm sure dere must be one or two more people who didn't love it either on dubcc  :laugh:
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"