Author Topic: I guess we won't get Hairbraider without the vocoder  (Read 168 times)

smegma

I guess we won't get Hairbraider without the vocoder
« on: May 06, 2008, 01:53:48 AM »
I didn't get a reply from R. Kelly's myspace, so I decided to ask Tha Bizness... Well, this is the answer:

I guess the remix is without vocoder, but you know how R. Kelly does his remixes: they're all new songs. Looking forward to the remix though :)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I guess we won't get Hairbraider without the vocoder
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 01:57:55 AM »
Following trends  :-X

kemizt

smegma

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 02:01:52 AM »

Yep. I hope his new album won't be as disappointing as Double Up, but with this first single I'm pessimistic.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 02:06:26 AM »

Yep. I hope his new album won't be as disappointing as Double Up, but with this first single I'm pessimistic.

Yeah, not to bitch too much , but he should take it at least back to the TP2.com days.

kemizt

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 04:18:20 AM »
Kells used the autotune nicely on the Shawty is the Shit remix... he was hitting all the notes he was supposed to, so the effect wasn't like it usually is, check it out:

smegma

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 04:56:56 AM »
Yeah, not to bitch too much , but he should take it at least back to the TP2.com days.

Yeah. I want a consistent quality album. I don't even care if he makes bullshit music or not, but I want it to be good. I don't want to buy his record because it's missing in my collection, but because the music is worth spending money on.

everlast1986

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 09:30:57 AM »
I don't think its a case of him expressing himself as following trends but whatever works works i guess.