Author Topic: Boca and River Fans and Sos Cagon Song  (Read 362 times)

KURUPTION-81

Boca and River Fans and Sos Cagon Song
« on: May 05, 2008, 08:08:57 AM »
They have got some crazy fans

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/qh_VubD3dHM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/qh_VubD3dHM</a>

Is the Sos Cagon song sung in many countries ? United have a version but its never really taken off

There is versions below from bosnia and the river fans, you can also hear it sung by boca in the vid above.

I have no idea what there saying but it seems pretty menacing lol

Bosnia

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/8h1C7DiIzXE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/8h1C7DiIzXE</a>

River Plate

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/gX-HP7V4aaw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/gX-HP7V4aaw</a>

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Boca and River Fans and Sos Cagon Song
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 08:44:20 AM »
Sos cagon= You're a coward, but it's a bit more vulgar so i guess a better translation would be "you're a fucking pussy" lol

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 11:38:37 AM »
Sos cagon= You're a coward, but it's a bit more vulgar so i guess a better translation would be "you're a fucking pussy" lol

props, found this translation for the river plate version

First in spanish:

Ay che bostero, vos sos ortiva... vos sos amigo de la policia... en Mar del Plata, no te platanste, con los Borrachos, como cobraste... SOS CAGON! SOS CAGON! A donde vayas, siempre estaremos...vos sos mi vida, lo que mas quiero...esta es tu hinchada, esta es tu gente... la que te sigue y te alienta siempre... RIVER PLATE, RIVER PLATE!!!

The first first verse is a taunt to "La Doce" Boca Juniors' organized fan group.
"(sarcastically)Hey badass, you're just a coward...You're friends with the cops...In Mar De Plata you didn't stand your ground against us, we kicked your asses(supposedly talking about a real fight)... YOU'RE A PIECE OF S**T! YOU'RE A PIECE OF S**T!(P***Y, WIMP).

The second verse is directed to River Plate.
Wherever you go, we'll always be with you ...you're my life, what I love the most...here are your supporters, here are your people..who will follow you and defend you forever...RIVER PLATE! RIVER PLATE!

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 11:45:06 AM »
Boca and River fans are too fucking crazy.  It's pretty common for people to start throwing shit at the refs or players of the other team.  I've seen some games where they had to end the game before it even reached minute 90 lol.

Copa Liberatodres is going to start getting interest after the Round of 16 passes.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 11:58:40 AM »
Boca and River fans are too fucking crazy.  It's pretty common for people to start throwing shit at the refs or players of the other team.  I've seen some games where they had to end the game before it even reached minute 90 lol.

Copa Liberatodres is going to start getting interest after the Round of 16 passes.

i would love the south american atmosphere to be replicated in the premier league but it doesent seem like its possible without the threat of violance.

its pretty commonly regarded the best atmosphere in england was back in 70's 80's but thats when football violance was at its worse.

who is fav for Copa Liberatodres ?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 12:12:42 PM »
Flamengo and Fluminense, both from Brazil.  Boca and River struggled in the group stages against some weak teams, but you never know with them. 

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 12:42:17 PM »
Great teams

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 11:18:00 AM »
Flamengo and Fluminense, both from Brazil.  Boca and River struggled in the group stages against some weak teams, but you never know with them. 

do you watch a lot of argentinian football, wikipedia (i know may be bullshit) are saying "In early 2008, several football personalities chose Verón as the best player in the Argentine league "

Is this true, he is still the best passer of a ball i have ever seen.

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 11:44:18 AM »
damn, that river plate clip sounds good....

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 02:22:31 PM »

do you watch a lot of argentinian football, wikipedia (i know may be bullshit) are saying "In early 2008, several football personalities chose Verón as the best player in the Argentine league "

Is this true, he is still the best passer of a ball i have ever seen.

I used to just watch the club, Velez Sarsfield back in 2006-2007, but I haven't really been checking out Argentine football after that.  Just Libertadores.