Poll

Pick 1, son.

LeBron James
8 (32%)
Boston Celtics
17 (68%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Who's more overrated, LeBron James or the Boston Celtics?  (Read 2231 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Who's more overrated, LeBron James or the Boston Celtics?
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2008, 07:34:58 PM »
Not really...the Jazz played their hearts out last night.

an L is an L my nigga.  quit tryin' to play spin doctor.  the jazz have been outrebouding the lakers all series long, it's obvious they're going to win the games they play in Utah when the refs are easier on them.

meanwhile, the Cavs are shooting solid today and the C's look shakey like usual on the road.  i'd like to win atleast one game in cleveland.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 07:36:38 PM by Hack Wilson »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2008, 11:42:29 PM »
Not really...the Jazz played their hearts out last night.

an L is an L my nigga.  quit tryin' to play spin doctor.  the jazz have been outrebouding the lakers all series long, it's obvious they're going to win the games they play in Utah when the refs are easier on them.

meanwhile, the Cavs are shooting solid today and the C's look shakey like usual on the road.  i'd like to win atleast one game in cleveland.

My point was that LeBron played another shitty game and Boston still lost. with Utah, their star players had an exceptional game when they played us. Lakers are taking tomorrows game in Utah.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2008, 06:52:22 PM »
Lakers are taking tomorrows game in Utah.

i told ya in the other thread, utah at home = money.

game 5 in LA the Lakers will win, and game 6 in Utah I expect the Jazz to win.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2008, 07:14:30 PM »
If the Lakers make their free throws today, we win... Utah has been playing great ball, so I give it up to them. But we're taking the next 2.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2008, 07:16:02 PM »
If the Lakers make their free throws today, we win... Utah has been playing great ball, so I give it up to them. But we're taking the next 2.

Utah's been dominating on the boards all series, they're matching up very well

almost makes you wonder what if they took Chris Paul...

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2008, 07:18:12 PM »

we had the 2nd chance scoring advantage today.... the free throws were off and thats what killed it... during regulation at least. 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2008, 07:24:40 PM »

Deron Williams is a better fit for Utah than Paul woulda' been....Still Utah didn't dominate on the glass in this game. Free throws and terrible officiating killed us today.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2008, 10:55:14 PM »
^^Paul and Williams still would have been good if they were flip-flopped, but I definitely agree that they each fit way better on their current team. Utah needs Williams to hit those outside shots and take over the way he does, while Paul can facilitate and doesn't have to be an outside shooter so much when Peja is money from long-range and West has a nice mid-range jumper. Paul has gotten all the exposure this year, but Williams is a great young PG also.

By the way, LeBron and Boston have both deserved their hype, Boston for winning so many games, and LeBron has made a lot of game-winners and clutch plays, but this is what can happen to a player who isn't a great shooter. He played a little better in Game 3, and if the role players do their thing again in Game 4, they can even this series up.
I got a bird's eye view

Corporate Hustler

« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2008, 10:34:35 AM »
Kobe > Ron Paul > Chris Paul

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2008, 09:44:23 PM »
I'm a genius for making this thread way before anyone knew both LeBron and Boston would flop for 4 games straight....or maybe I just forsaw the truth. 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2008, 01:41:53 AM »
^Or maybe you're just a hater... with that said LeBron had some true gangsta plays in game 4... have you ever thought of them being neutralized by each other cause both teams are pretty good on defense, you "genius"? Watch 'em play the Nuggets, like your asses did, and they both look much better on paper.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2008, 10:39:13 AM »
^Or maybe you're just a hater... with that said LeBron had some true gangsta plays in game 4... have you ever thought of them being neutralized by each other cause both teams are pretty good on defense, you "genius"? Watch 'em play the Nuggets, like your asses did, and they both look much better on paper.

I'm sorry, but there is no excuse for LeBron's shooting percentage throughout this series... I'm not a hater, I just keep it real.. and you just so happen to be a major LeBron dickrider, so it's upsetting you. :)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2008, 01:41:23 PM »
they made a great point last night on tnt.. bostons a Jump shooting team with no go to guy. paul pierce is the closest thing to one but hes getting punked by lebron hes completely overmatched its evident.

ray allen imo is a regular season hero he reminds me alot of glen rice

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2008, 03:41:25 PM »
Wow...This was Celeveland's game for the taking. Lucky for Boston, LeBron made some HUGE mistakes down the stretch. :-X

wcsoldier

« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2008, 03:43:48 PM »
Detroit will beat Boston ... LOL at Eddie House being more excited in this game than the 40 year old virgin after a french kiss