Author Topic: Rapper T.I. has moved the release date for his upcoming LP "Paper Trail" to Aug.  (Read 109 times)

Lunatic

Rapper T.I. has moved the release date for his upcoming LP "Paper Trail" to Aug. 12. As previously reported, the album was originally scheduled for September.

"There was a great demand for the product," T.I. told Billboard.com exclusively. "Once we put out 'No Matter What,' we got so much positive response that we moved up the date."

The Danja-produced "No Matter What" hit the Web last week and is currently for sale digitally at the Atlantic Records Media Store at http://store.atlanticrecords.com.

Thus far T.I. says that he and Wyclef Jean, who helmed most of the production on "T.I. Vs. T.I.P.," haven't hit the studio, but he has recorded with DJ Toomp, Drumma Boy, Keith Mack, JR Rotem and in-house Grand Hustle producer Lil C.

The MC hasn't selected an official first single yet but does admit that it may be "Top of the World" featuring rapper BOB and Kanye West.

"It's a reflective song about our humble beginnings and how far we've come," says T.I.
Tonight (May 7), the MC will sit down with BET News for a half-hour special, "T.I. Speaks," covering his life and future after being sentenced to one year in prison stemming from federal gun charges. The interview airs at 7:30 p.m. EST.

"I must be a man and stand up and accept responsibility," says T.I. "I exercised extremely poor judgment, and for that, I must be willing to pay whatever price that comes before me."

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/..._id=1003800570

in the other story it said 'what's up, what's happening' is the first single :-\

anyways

no matter what prod by danja
sitting on top of the world feat. b.o.b. and kanye west
what's up, what's happening prod by danja
let my beat pound prod by jr rotem
collect call
i'm illin
You Ain't Missing Nothing

Production From: DJ Toomp, Drumma Boy, Keith Mack, JR Rotem, Lil C and more
features: Kanye West, B.O.B., more
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 04:27:54 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

AnybodyKilla

Dope shit, propz!!!

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
"What's Up, What's Happing" would probably be the better choice for the 1st single...but "Top Of The World" should be dope too.

Lunatic

"What's Up, What's Happing" would probably be the better choice for the 1st single...but "Top Of The World" should be dope too.
yeah its more of a club track like they said, so should be first single..i guarantee that "top of the world" is going to be fantastic.

GangstaBoogy

Thus far T.I. says that he and Wyclef Jean, who helmed most of the production on "T.I. Vs. T.I.P.,"

Most? I thought he only did 2 songs ("You Know What it is" and "My Swag")
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

Thus far T.I. says that he and Wyclef Jean, who helmed most of the production on "T.I. Vs. T.I.P.,"

Most? I thought he only did 2 songs ("You Know What it is" and "My Swag")
yeah i noticed that as well..dunno where the fuck they got "most" from..heck he didnt even do the most, danja did 3 beats.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
yeah its more of a club track like they said, so should be first single..i guarantee that "top of the world" is going to be fantastic.

^^No doubt bout that

Invincible

Excellent. Only 3 months to wait. Seriously, when is some decent music gonna be realeased. Gotta wait till the end of the month for Bun, then I don't know who else is releasing anything.

Props for the info.

Lunatic

^bun cd gonna be the shit 8)

wait til this album ;)  this WILL be great, mark my words...