Author Topic: Game Is Ready To Become A Legend (LMAO) -He's already an airport-  (Read 606 times)

messi19

Re: Game Is Ready To Become A Legend (LMAO) -He's already an airport-
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 05:08:59 AM »
imo, dude has put out two really good albums. That is saying alot. Other rappers wish they had that shit. Not many that I can name off top, where two of their albums were buyable.

LMAO  :D :D :D

He's obviously talking about these days you idiot.

boycriedwolf

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008, 05:20:50 AM »
Game is doing it real big right now. Probably one of the few bright spots the west has and people are hating on him :-\

messi19

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 06:43:44 AM »
Game is doing it real big right now. Probably one of the few bright spots the west has and people are hating on him :-\

Summed it up. Especially that Dre fanatic ass mufucka with way to much time on his hand..the mufucking star wars dude.

boycriedwolf

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2008, 06:54:39 AM »

Summed it up. Especially that Dre fanatic ass mufucka with way to much time on his hand..the mufucking star wars dude.

add him to that list too. Game does not need Dre and these dickriders are pissed that he released an even better album Doctors Advocate than his first which was already a classic.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2008, 08:43:01 AM »
I ordered a leather riding vest, it came from new york,
so did it go through game?

???

DPGC23

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 09:21:30 AM »
DEF GONA SCOOP IT UP,
ENDLESS MIXTAPES N 2 SOLID ALBUMS,
UCANT LOSE,

ILIKE THE KISEHA COLE AROUND THE WAY SONG 2

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Psychotik

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2008, 12:35:19 PM »
'I decided on [the title] L.A.X. because that's the major airport here. I figured people fly into L.A.X. coming and going. I consider myself like that airport, because anything coming through and leaving California gotta come through me.'...LOL...so lame...fuck LAX...i be flyin thru SNA(John Wayne),  LGB(Long Beach),  or ONT(Ontario Int'l.).....What!?

good, so cop one of those albums...oohh wait those albums doesnt exist so shut the fuck up and if u dont like it dont buy it. What u not gonna buy the album cuz of the name now? fuck outta here.
if u dont like it just dont cop it and just dont read anything related to dude.

And yeah Game has hella material that most mufuckas aint even heard (most of them were he drops heat verses).
Nah Fuck you Mr. GameBoy...that should be your new username, fuckin GameBoy...like Kanye said 'ya can't tell me nothing'  what? Im fucking entitled to my opinion so fuck You. Dont be butt hurt cause people like me be sayin shit about your boyfriend, just suck it up and turn away. and dont be so fucking literal with everything you fucking read...fuckin idiot.

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 04:22:12 PM »
Who the hell gotta come thru him?
what a blowhard!!!!
50 won the beef and he didn't even go hard on him.
i do admit, when dude is on his a game, he's a awesome rhymer (though there is talk he has ghostwriters, but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt)

yeah, and everybody obviously ain't gotta go through LAX.
he lost me with that comment, he shouldn't go sucking his dick just yet.

he done retouched that tat on his cheek to many times to give him the crown.

what a clown!