Author Topic: Feature: T.I. Speaks To BET (Video/Speaks On Gun Case/IF U SLEEPIN CHECK IT OUT)  (Read 158 times)

Lunatic

props to BET, this feature was put together extremely well 8)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 06:40:47 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
Propz On This Homie
I'll Check It Out When I Get Home

AnybodyKilla

I saw this on BET then had to bounce somewhere, so i didnt catch it, propz. T.I sounds like a smart ass dude, he said some real shit in the interview. I dont know what he was thinking when he bought all those gats lol!!!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 10:15:50 PM by OG TRIPLE OG »

DPGC23

DOPE SHITI WISH EM HERPES IN PRISON

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

smegma

Lunatic

lol he didnt snitch..he was being snitched on..he was the prize..

Lunatic

lol at this after watching it

let me school u smegma right quick on some of this

yes T.I. said he as innocent and ended up giving in a guilty plea...the news on that is the feds apparently didnt feel comfortable taking this case to trail because their prime witness (bodyguard) was showing signs of 2nd thoughts and they didnt feel "safe" that they'd take TI to court, put the bodyguard on the stand and he'd tell the judge exactly what the feds wanted him to.

he was fearing for his life and apparently didnt want to be responsible for putting the "hometown hero" away

and LOL at 1,000 hours community service being a slap on the wrist...do the math, that's A LOT of time..

and i guarantee u this guy is somewhat wrong on the fact that TI wont serve a day in jail..i guarantee u he'll do some time, but not the full year they sentenced him to

and even after he gets out of jail, he must complete another 500 hours of comm service

to sum it all up, the feds felt like they're was a good chance of taking TI to court on this and the bodyguard would totally fuck it up and allow TI to win the case and walk scott free

this way, they offer him a plea deal and he'll at least have to do some time/a lot of comm service hrs

and also he can speak to the kids about the guns/drugs habit and its not contradictory, but he is speaking to them right now and "Trap" Muzik (as he pointed out) is an album from 2003...TI put it perfectly himself, he can speak to these kid's about NOT doing these things, because if it was the "cool" thing to be doing, he'd still be out there doing it...for the music thing, go listen to his new record "no matter what" thats what he feels like RIGHT NOW and is the music hes making RIGHT now....no gun or drug references in it, is their?

plus he's more qualified to speak on these things because he first hand knows what the consequences are for these types of crimes, therefore its better he speaks on it than someone who has never lived through it or has no idea what the consequences are.

smegma

^ I could give a fuck what that bum said. I didn't read your post either :D

Lunatic

LOL your are such an immature individual at times, it amazes me. U just hate TI so much, u cant even allow yourself to get a clear vision of what's really going on.

smegma

LOL your are such an immature individual at times, it amazes me. U just hate TI so much, u cant even allow yourself to get a clear vision of what's really going on.

Immature? You assume that I hate T.I. because I feel that he's a criminal who should be behind bars, even though the court ruled different. You make assumptions based on the tunnel vision you have whenever something involves T.I.

Lunatic

Immature? You assume that I hate T.I. because I feel that he's a criminal who should be behind bars, even though the court ruled different. You make assumptions based on the tunnel vision you have whenever something involves T.I.
The court didnt rule different, he will be behind bars. I find it immature that u so willingly post that video up yet refuse to hold any conversation based on the content of that video.

The Purple Champ

DOPE SHITI WISH EM HERPES IN PRISON

DPGC23
well thats not nice.