Author Topic: Spider Loc Took the Words Straight Outta My Mouth About Snoop!  (Read 848 times)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spider Loc Took the Words Straight Outta My Mouth About Snoop!
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2008, 04:56:55 PM »
"Double G is you smokin you aint Locin"
the nigga tried to end his life coz the hommies was runnin dick all in his wife

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 04:57:27 PM »
Damn, I cannot do anything but respect that nigga, he said exactly what a real nigga would say, i thought he was gonna say some cheesy shit like I will kick Games ass and all, but no, he went the right route and addressed the issue instead of blowing it outta proportion...Becoz he knows that if the fight goes down,after 20 million Internet users see that, one rappers career is over, he gonna get clowned to the end of days, wether its Game or SPI, Spi is up n coming dude, whatever he is doing he trynna build his name and Game is an established dude that is getting a part in Transformers 2, i mean, fighting oin that shit would be a career ending thing...

So Spider went intellingent route and addressed bitch ass Snoop for that, he cant speak on MEN like they are some hoes or some puppets for him, Snoop was pimping Game and SPi both, as if they were his Slaves or something, like 50 punks Banks and Yaya, that aint gonna work, i bet Game aint cool with Snoop for this either, when Homosexual Seduction dude is ROcking gay ass outfits and Making Wack ass Pirnce shit, He acting like Game and SPi can roll in the dirt and he is untouchable..

I hope that Crooked I comes and co signs Spider on this, becoz Spi is West Coast and Snoop dogg is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAAAAAAAAR from West Coast Gangsta Rap with that Wack shit he did....

From Now on, Spider is on my Respect list, and YES, it is Becoz Game is my fav rapper, and it is Becoz he didnt Talk shit about him, i know SPi hates Game, but the fact that he didnt Shit on him as soon as he had an opotunity, thats what I respect, the Fact that he Addressed the issue right, becoz Snoop was a bitch ass nigga for that and he is not that big to be talking about MEN(No rappers, not gangstaz, not entertainers) BUT MEN Like that..

I see West Coast with Spi, Game, Crooked, Suge there in peace and Leave the Sensual Seduction guy Aside.

Free Post!
sorry no telfon but prince is not wack . you are just closeminded ignorant person who shows no respect to the old school at all . without the old school there would be no new school . so you are just hating on your self . prince is some tight shit , youngster.  well  snoop is the king of the west coast & game & spider loc can't touch him . ice cube & snoop dogg are the don's of the west coast & spider loc & game are just soldiers compared to them.aslos you must hate the 1960's & 1970's & 1980's because that is the kind of music snoop mad e on ego tripping .snoop is not Homosexual . sexual seduction is just to old school for you & the outfits you called gay ass are just too old school fro you understand because yo uare some stupid  punk teenager who no respect for the old school or the history of black music.alos i bet game sucks snoop's dick ,still.. was does everything west coast have to be gangsta rap . also snoop ego tripping was O.G rap not that kiddy punk gangnta rap you listen to .no all of west coast is gangsta rap . you are just hating on real grown man O.G music, youngster . grow up & stop acting like a fake ass wannbe gangsta . real O.G's don't listen to punk kiddy gangsta rap craop like you do . real O.G's rock music like 1960's & 1970's R&B & ego tripping. only fake ass wannbe's listen to music you listen to  & act they way you do .

I am 21 years old, I was born in late 80's. how da fuck would i know anything about Music of 60 and 70's???

I know Phil Collins, Bruce Sp for that Philadelhia Song, i know alot of Great music, sorry, my DaD never Raised me to like Any Music from Men in Make up and lipstick.

see you are white & you just proved it .no black man listens to Phil Collins or bruce springstein. you don't know shit about my cultuire, white boy . real black people listen to prince. ice cube bumps prince all the time. so what if you are 21 years old . i am 30 years old youngster . just by your  age i can tell you are part of the stupidest closeminded ignorant hating genration ever! soo what if you were born in the 80's . you still can learn about music from the past easly . just take the time to learn & look it up not go out & act like some fake wannbe gangsta . i just proved how fake you really are .don't hate on prince just because you daddy was white & gay..
^^True!!
Great Music was made back in the days...where do you think, the likes of Dre,Kanye West,P.Diddy are sampling from??.

Phil Collins is Dope though!!!
But he ain't no Prince1
if  you want to know great Prince Music, check out, the fist Batman Movie, Prince worked on the soundtrack for that Movie!!
Dude was talented!!!!!!
There is none greater!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

No Teflon

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 05:30:20 PM »
Damn, I cannot do anything but respect that nigga, he said exactly what a real nigga would say, i thought he was gonna say some cheesy shit like I will kick Games ass and all, but no, he went the right route and addressed the issue instead of blowing it outta proportion...Becoz he knows that if the fight goes down,after 20 million Internet users see that, one rappers career is over, he gonna get clowned to the end of days, wether its Game or SPI, Spi is up n coming dude, whatever he is doing he trynna build his name and Game is an established dude that is getting a part in Transformers 2, i mean, fighting oin that shit would be a career ending thing...

So Spider went intellingent route and addressed bitch ass Snoop for that, he cant speak on MEN like they are some hoes or some puppets for him, Snoop was pimping Game and SPi both, as if they were his Slaves or something, like 50 punks Banks and Yaya, that aint gonna work, i bet Game aint cool with Snoop for this either, when Homosexual Seduction dude is ROcking gay ass outfits and Making Wack ass Pirnce shit, He acting like Game and SPi can roll in the dirt and he is untouchable..

I hope that Crooked I comes and co signs Spider on this, becoz Spi is West Coast and Snoop dogg is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAAAAAAAAR from West Coast Gangsta Rap with that Wack shit he did....

From Now on, Spider is on my Respect list, and YES, it is Becoz Game is my fav rapper, and it is Becoz he didnt Talk shit about him, i know SPi hates Game, but the fact that he didnt Shit on him as soon as he had an opotunity, thats what I respect, the Fact that he Addressed the issue right, becoz Snoop was a bitch ass nigga for that and he is not that big to be talking about MEN(No rappers, not gangstaz, not entertainers) BUT MEN Like that..

I see West Coast with Spi, Game, Crooked, Suge there in peace and Leave the Sensual Seduction guy Aside.

Free Post!
sorry no telfon but prince is not wack . you are just closeminded ignorant person who shows no respect to the old school at all . without the old school there would be no new school . so you are just hating on your self . prince is some tight shit , youngster.  well  snoop is the king of the west coast & game & spider loc can't touch him . ice cube & snoop dogg are the don's of the west coast & spider loc & game are just soldiers compared to them.aslos you must hate the 1960's & 1970's & 1980's because that is the kind of music snoop mad e on ego tripping .snoop is not Homosexual . sexual seduction is just to old school for you & the outfits you called gay ass are just too old school fro you understand because yo uare some stupid  punk teenager who no respect for the old school or the history of black music.alos i bet game sucks snoop's dick ,still.. was does everything west coast have to be gangsta rap . also snoop ego tripping was O.G rap not that kiddy punk gangnta rap you listen to .no all of west coast is gangsta rap . you are just hating on real grown man O.G music, youngster . grow up & stop acting like a fake ass wannbe gangsta . real O.G's don't listen to punk kiddy gangsta rap craop like you do . real O.G's rock music like 1960's & 1970's R&B & ego tripping. only fake ass wannbe's listen to music you listen to  & act they way you do .

I am 21 years old, I was born in late 80's. how da fuck would i know anything about Music of 60 and 70's???

I know Phil Collins, Bruce Sp for that Philadelhia Song, i know alot of Great music, sorry, my DaD never Raised me to like Any Music from Men in Make up and lipstick.

see you are white & you just proved it .no black man listens to Phil Collins or bruce springstein. you don't know shit about my cultuire, white boy . real black people listen to prince. ice cube bumps prince all the time. so what if you are 21 years old . i am 30 years old youngster . just by your  age i can tell you are part of the stupidest closeminded ignorant hating genration ever! soo what if you were born in the 80's . you still can learn about music from the past easly . just take the time to learn & look it up not go out & act like some fake wannbe gangsta . i just proved how fake you really are .don't hate on prince just because you daddy was white & gay..

1)Bone thugs, Buck, Ludacris and somebody else lately said that They love Phil Collins music as he is a white man, but he understands the struggles of the people and his music.

2)You are listening to Prince becoz he is black??? sounds like u are the one Who is white but U trynna be black in order to justify it, hmmm, i have heard about people like you, u hate everything thats white becoz  u are one urself becoz u are not comfortable being white and listening to rap music..

3) What else to expect from a dude name midwestryder, that  Likes Casish and probably Rides Slim Shady Cock everyday and thinks he is black, somewhere in Sommerville...

4)Any Midwest Ryder would know that Bone thugs Asked Phill Collins to be on their SOng Home, But Phil said that so many Rappers Sampled his songs(LIL KIM and all them) and he respected and loved Bone thugs music so much that he wanted to go To Switczerland with them To Shoot the Video becoz they was the only rap Group that he loved.

^^Anybody from Midwest would know this and appriciate, since Bone thugs ARE THE MIDWEST,

Rouyce "There would be no Midwest without Bone"

Lesson 1 is over now son, if u want me to teach you some more Hiphop History, just holla at me whiteboy, and get off that Racist shit, we are all mixed colors here and we dont play that shit...But U go ahead and Listen to That OlD Black Music, just becoz u are a racist and U feel like U Have to... Evn thou u are as white as Ur Idol....Yeah, you know who i am talking about.

Done with this Wigga.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2008, 05:38:24 PM »

Free Post!
sorry no telfon but prince is not wack . you are just closeminded ignorant person who shows no respect to the old school at all . without the old school there would be no new school . so you are just hating on your self . prince is some tight shit , youngster.  well  snoop is the king of the west coast & game & spider loc can't touch him . ice cube & snoop dogg are the don's of the west coast & spider loc & game are just soldiers compared to them.aslos you must hate the 1960's & 1970's & 1980's because that is the kind of music snoop mad e on ego tripping .snoop is not Homosexual . sexual seduction is just to old school for you & the outfits you called gay ass are just too old school fro you understand because yo uare some stupid  punk teenager who no respect for the old school or the history of black music.alos i bet game sucks snoop's dick ,still.. was does everything west coast have to be gangsta rap . also snoop ego tripping was O.G rap not that kiddy punk gangnta rap you listen to .no all of west coast is gangsta rap . you are just hating on real grown man O.G music, youngster . grow up & stop acting like a fake ass wannbe gangsta . real O.G's don't listen to punk kiddy gangsta rap craop like you do . real O.G's rock music like 1960's & 1970's R&B & ego tripping. only fake ass wannbe's listen to music you listen to  & act they way you do .

see you are white & you just proved it .no black man listens to Phil Collins or bruce springstein. you don't know shit about my cultuire, white boy . real black people listen to prince. ice cube bumps prince all the time. so what if you are 21 years old . i am 30 years old youngster . just by your  age i can tell you are part of the stupidest closeminded ignorant hating genration ever! soo what if you were born in the 80's . you still can learn about music from the past easly . just take the time to learn & look it up not go out & act like some fake wannbe gangsta . i just proved how fake you really are .don't hate on prince just because you daddy was white & gay..

1)Bone thugs, Buck, Ludacris and somebody else lately said that They love Phil Collins music as he is a white man, but he understands the struggles of the people and his music.

2)You are listening to Prince becoz he is black??? sounds like u are the one Who is white but U trynna be black in order to justify it, hmmm, i have heard about people like you, u hate everything thats white becoz  u are one urself becoz u are not comfortable being white and listening to rap music..

3) What else to expect from a dude name midwestryder, that  Likes Casish and probably Rides Slim Shady Cock everyday and thinks he is black, somewhere in Sommerville...

4)Any Midwest Ryder would know that Bone thugs Asked Phill Collins to be on their SOng Home, But Phil said that so many Rappers Sampled his songs(LIL KIM and all them) and he respected and loved Bone thugs music so much that he wanted to go To Switczerland with them To Shoot the Video becoz they was the only rap Group that he loved.

^^Anybody from Midwest would know this and appriciate, since Bone thugs ARE THE MIDWEST,

Rouyce "There would be no Midwest without Bone"

Lesson 1 is over now son, if u want me to teach you some more Hiphop History, just holla at me whiteboy, and get off that Racist shit, we are all mixed colors here and we dont play that shit...But U go ahead and Listen to That OlD Black Music, just becoz u are a racist and U feel like U Have to... Evn thou u are as white as Ur Idol....Yeah, you know who i am talking about.

Done with this Wigga.

i remember you saying you were half russian and half someother shit  teflon...why you acting ''so black''? lol wigger
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2008, 05:39:34 PM »
LMAO^^ is that So????

LMAoa..I Knew It...LMAo!!!!!!!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2008, 05:41:25 PM »
phill colins also said "it sure got a lot darker in here when snoop won an award", i ain't forget that phill, he make good music tho,and just cause you ain't born in a certain era don't mean you shouldn't checc out the music,that's closeminded bullshit tef,checc some of that shit out,and watch you see alot of the beats are sampled and loved by your favorite rapper  game as well as others yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2008, 05:43:42 PM »

Well Have you considered that they only reached out to Phil Collins because it would have been cheaper, than sampling his vocals and pay royalties to Him???
Plus it was a great marketing strategy as well.."the Only Rap Group He love' is that a known undisputed quote from Mr Collins, or did you make that up???
Besides the original version to that song is better though!
Although Bone did good on their version too...

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2008, 05:46:03 PM »
LMAO^^ is that So????

*shocked* DJ Skee should be happy that we let a whiteboy into to the rap game and now he's disloyal to Game? Smh.

Hows the water under the bridge, you troll

lol ''we''?? i suppose muggs,everlast,alchemist,evidence of dilated and eminem are black right?

off topic but Alchemist is Puerto Rican and Russian like me, only me is a bit darker due to my mom being  Half Afro American but what have u got against Alch?? and I am pretty sure Evidence is dark and Eminem and everlast Dont Fit into that category, as EMinem is a faggot and Everlast is white, Muggs is half Italian half Latino i think, So there are different Types of White, Evidence is Darker than B real...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=178041.0

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2008, 05:47:16 PM »
aint dat nigga from new zealand or somethin... ::)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2008, 05:49:42 PM »
LMAO^^ is that So????

*shocked* DJ Skee should be happy that we let a whiteboy into to the rap game and now he's disloyal to Game? Smh.

Hows the water under the bridge, you troll

lol ''we''?? i suppose muggs,everlast,alchemist,evidence of dilated and eminem are black right?

off topic but Alchemist is Puerto Rican and Russian like me, only me is a bit darker due to my mom being  Half Afro American but what have u got against Alch?? and I am pretty sure Evidence is dark and Eminem and everlast Dont Fit into that category, as EMinem is a faggot and Everlast is white, Muggs is half Italian half Latino i think, So there are different Types of White, Evidence is Darker than B real...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=178041.0

Props! Damn, Teflon talks awhole lot of nonsense at times...
**Dj Skee should be happy that we let a whiteboy into the rap game***???...LMAo....what trash!!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 05:51:57 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2008, 05:53:01 PM »

no thats not him that wass some other faggot who after being exposed on that conversation changed his name he was boyaka oyaka or w/e  ... no teflon admitted he was half russia n half boriqua *EXPOSED *

i swear i exposed that boyaka dude or w/e

the whole thing is here
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=178041.25  it was funny as fuk

« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 05:56:34 PM by lost_assassin »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2008, 05:58:40 PM »
^^oh right my bad...Then I owe that Pratt Teflon an apology,my Bad!!
'Boyaka Boyaka'..he was on here, ain't seen him around. he had hat Picture of Krayzie Bone as his Signature..So he is now 'E.Bishop'???
Whoa..sup with the name change...lol..lol

damn that thread is funny.....lol
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 06:00:57 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2008, 06:04:20 PM »
'Boyaka Boyaka'..he was on here, ain't seen him around. he had hat Picture of Krayzie Bone as his Signature..So he is now 'E.Bishop'???

excatly .  its hard to tell the difference between em 2 i mean  teflon said ''he is a bws fan and he would kill for game '' and boyaka says he has anal sex with game . they all the same but in all of this..............TEFLON WHERE ARE YOU?????

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2008, 06:06:37 PM »

excatly .  its hard to tell the difference between em 2 i mean  teflon said ''he is a bws fan and he would kill for game '' and boyaka says he has anal sex with game . they all the same but in all of this..............TEFLON WHERE ARE YOU?????

I know of Teflon's loyalty to The Game,but My Lord..what is wrong with Dubcc of late????
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 06:08:08 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2008, 07:39:19 PM »
youre a european