Author Topic: SHOUT OUT TO MONTREAL CANADA!  (Read 481 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: SHOUT OUT TO MONTREAL CANADA!
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2008, 10:08:29 PM »
montreal is becoming a fucking mixed up fucked up ghetto with brainwashed people that can't speak french for shit. Next time i get there the first punjabi talking to me in english i'll roll on his ass with my pick up truck

hahhahaa

i stared talking to this guy today, white guy, in french motherfucker repsonds to me in english. We get no props in are own city.
so what ya niggas starting to lose ya language up there?
been fighting since 1759 to keep it alive, as well as our religion and our culture. Today people would tell you its over but you gotta live it too see the subtibility of it and its perverse effects

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2008, 10:11:35 PM »
See whats funy too is its not ok around here to make fun of blacks, arabs, chinesse or jews cus yuo a rascist but when english or other races make fun of french its ok, its all fun and games. When they take are accent, scrap it say they wanna eat poutines its all fun and games and they tell us to just laugh it off....

yeah, well you gotta treat those minorites like women, they are extra sensitive and less intelligent so you know, any little thing will send them over the edge. I guess as a French speaker, you just have to be the bigger man.

yeah if i was in a position of power i'd tell those jews that didn't obey the law to gtfo and if they dont want bring the fucking cutters and cut the wires(see the news last week when these guys didn't pay their electricity bill and hydro quebec mandated a rep to get em out their houses but they didn't want cuz the rep was a woman and now they still get the electricty and still live there) 

thats what i call not giving a fuck. you jew? fuck you, pay me, you white? fuck you pay me, you black? fuck you pay me.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2008, 11:04:11 PM »
POint is we had to fight for are language religion for 300 years now and we still have too. I tell my french freinds learn english it will help yu gorw in this socity but at the same time us frech people gotta keep are language, cluture strong.

JAZ

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2008, 02:09:19 AM »
stubborn french cunts.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2008, 05:30:54 PM »
i hated french class. Fuck that shit. Id rather speak Spanish.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 05:48:03 PM »
i hated french class. Fuck that shit. Id rather speak Spanish.

I used to get kicked out of my French class almost everyday. Then I told the teacher to go fuck herself, and I got kicked out permanently.

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2008, 06:29:36 PM »
stubborn french cunts.

thefuck you want asshole
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2008, 08:34:43 PM »
lmao at square heads hatin on us cuz they wasn't intelligent enough to learn french in school. I was wise enough to learn english and i had a fuckin milf as a teacher i fucked her twice and ended high school with 97% average in her class. Keep hatin and we'll keep doin it that way

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2008, 09:14:00 PM »
well, english is one of the most popular/used/required languages in the world..there is a reason why they call it "the world language"..

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2008, 09:17:43 PM »
besides, english and french are the official languages of your country..with a good portion preferring english over french.  so whats the big deal who speaks what? 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2008, 09:38:28 PM »
^^ exacly 2 official languages but french is not practise in most provinces and its not respected

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2008, 02:41:05 PM »
fuck quebec and montreal get that bullshit fakin ass french out of my country and go back to frog land

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2008, 03:52:57 PM »
sseee the video and see what happens to racist motherfuckas when they come here

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2008, 04:15:18 PM »
fuck all that shit. i just seen the video..it pisses me off anytime a group of people beat down someone who aint physically doing anything to anyone.  thats some pussy ass shit for real.  then the dude who jumped on that fuckers chest?!  fucking pussy man.  all of them.  PUSSIES! 

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2008, 04:56:13 PM »
fuck all that shit. i just seen the video..it pisses me off anytime a group of people beat down someone who aint physically doing anything to anyone.  thats some pussy ass shit for real.  then the dude who jumped on that fuckers chest?!  fucking pussy man.  all of them.  PUSSIES! 

yea that guy was a pussy