Author Topic: EAZY-E COULDNT RAP  (Read 499 times)

D-Stress

Re: EAZY-E COULDNT RAP
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2008, 12:20:08 PM »
^^ peace.
remember, i would never diss eazy-e he is godfather of that g-shit.

what would u do
any last wordz
ole school
real muthaphukkkin g´s

are dope but i dont like many otha songs.

D-Stress

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2008, 12:20:46 PM »
Eazy-e is ill now tupac is wack imo he TOO OVERRATED he talks about god most of the time no offence.

What the....!?!  It's not like Pac was a Christian rapper.  Dude was your favorite rappers wrapped up in one.  He could rap thug, political, laid back, gangsta, and had tracks for the chicks.  He may not have been the best lyricist but he had more passion for the art than 99% of rapers back then and now.

word

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2008, 01:53:32 PM »
HIS FLOW IS WACK AS FUCK ON 97% OF HIS SONGS.I MEAN I RESPECT HIM AND LIKE HIS MUSIC BUT ON TOO MANY SONGS HIS FLOW IS WACK, HE IS JUST "TALKING" NOT RAPPING, I MEAN LYRICS ARE DOPE BUT I THINK THE FLOW COULD BE BETTER ON TOO MANY SONGS, GUEST RAPPERS ON HIS SONGS ALWAYS RAPPED BETTER THAN HIM.
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT EAZY-E WASN`T A GOOD RAPPER?
easy wasn't a good rapper as far as a lyricist,but what made him stand out more was his flaws it made him dope,when easy rapped he didn't give a fucc and the shit that was wrote for him was perfect. i'll always give him props tho cause he had the greatest ideal for the coast,even tho he did gangsta rap he recognized all forms of hip hop,unlike these muthafuccas today,and thats why if you even see the name easy e on a tracc you got to checc that muthafucca out,cause he left a mark on the game and he had hella presence yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2008, 01:57:15 PM »
He got some good songs but haven't really felt him, I mean I can listen to Ren, Cube, Dre albums but can't really full Eazy E albums.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2008, 02:15:38 PM »
Eazy was one of the last true "Gangsta" rappers (besides Soopafly).  You look at dre, snoop, cube, etc...when they blew up, they all into wearing suits and looking all GQ and stuff.  Eazy blew up and he's on the cover of his CD with a 40 oz and 2 glocks.  It's ashame there aren't more rappers like him these days.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2008, 03:35:16 PM »
I get what D-Stress is saying

I noticed too listening to some of his tracks at times his flow was off 

he is still a legend RIP

D-Stress

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2008, 03:42:56 PM »
I get what D-Stress is saying

I noticed too listening to some of his tracks at times his flow was off 

he is still a legend RIP

thanks.
he's on the cover of his CD with a 40 oz and 2 glock

wow what a g, stop reading c-blue´s posts  ::)

kuruptDPG

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2008, 05:17:52 PM »
eazy e is dope. like slip capone said he is the most underated rapper, hardly any1 listens to his shit anymore, i admit it myslf but i listen to him time to time though

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2008, 09:52:05 PM »
HIS FLOW IS WACK AS FUCK ON 97% OF HIS SONGS.I MEAN I RESPECT HIM AND LIKE HIS MUSIC BUT ON TOO MANY SONGS HIS FLOW IS WACK, HE IS JUST "TALKING" NOT RAPPING, I MEAN LYRICS ARE DOPE BUT I THINK THE FLOW COULD BE BETTER ON TOO MANY SONGS, GUEST RAPPERS ON HIS SONGS ALWAYS RAPPED BETTER THAN HIM.
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT EAZY-E WASN`T A GOOD RAPPER?

If you look at niggas like Snoop, Game and Kurupt. You see rappers. Niggas who can rap and really flow like water. Now if u from the street u also know they aint nuthin but just that...basically just rappers tryin to be gangstas. So when it comes down to discussin Eric Wright..u see the exact opposite..a Compton gangsta tryin to be a rapper..and he never was. Thats not to say I dont like his shit. I love the nigga thats on DHCC. RIP E
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 09:53:47 PM by C-BLUE »

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2008, 11:23:07 PM »
eazy never wanted to be a rapper he used it to get what he wanted. Ill tell u this eazy duz it is one of my all time favs. 51-50 is crazy its on dre another I bump 2 artists no stop pac and eazy. pac because of the history and passion of his shit. for anyone to say pac was not a good rapper is nuts pac got this style, pac got that style. bullshit pac has one style PAC style noone can match it noone ever will he was just a one of a kind man. Same wit eazy but wit eazy U just knew most of the shit he was talkin he really did see or do. @ greats takin too damn soon

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2008, 01:21:45 AM »
take a more careful listen to eazy duz it, straight outta compton...and you'll see that he could flow his ass off.but that was when cube/doc wrote his shit and dre gave him the direction.after those 3 left him he kinda fell off, but was still dope in his own way
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

D-Stress

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2008, 04:27:22 AM »
If you look at niggas like Snoop, Game and Kurupt. You see rappers. Niggas who can rap and really flow like water. Now if u from the street u also know they aint nuthin but just that...basically just rappers tryin to be gangstas. So when it comes down to discussin Eric Wright..u see the exact opposite..a Compton gangsta tryin to be a rapper..and he never was. Thats not to say I dont like his shit. I love the nigga thats on DHCC. RIP E
stop dissin them people man.its played out!
take a more careful listen to eazy duz it, straight outta compton...and you'll see that he could flow his ass off.but that was when cube/doc wrote his shit and dre gave him the direction.after those 3 left him he kinda fell off, but was still dope in his own way
agreed.

hiphophead

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2008, 07:53:19 AM »

most definitely, without their coaching Eazy was still listenable but you could tell the difference.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2008, 07:59:26 AM »

most definitely, without their coaching Eazy was still listenable but you could tell the difference.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

Real Motherphuckin G'z ring a bell?

It's On?

Gimmie That Nutt?

Creep N Crawl??
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

hiphophead

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2008, 08:04:16 AM »

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

Real Motherphuckin G'z ring a bell?

It's On?

Gimmie That Nutt?

Creep N Crawl??

he was still pretty dope but if you listen to his older stuff you will hear the difference. There is nothing like having the DOC by your side, take Snoop for example