DUBCC - Tha Connection > Outbound Connection

LL_Cool_J-Ten-2002-RNS

<< < (3/3)

Jome:
Gotta agree with Cliche, I expected very much after hearing "10 millions stars", but this track is actually better than the rest of the tracks COMBINED.

bez:
Dam if that rating is correct then LL has gone pure downhill.  I mean surly LL knowing who he is and knowing what he is capable of would not put out shit like that.  If so I think he needs to work a bit harder on the next album, not as many neptunes beats, he should try getting dre/em/.  I would love to hear a LL track with a Nate hook on.  

On The Edge of Insanity:
This is a major disappointment. But getting Em/Dre in the works ain't gonna help at all. If he is going to get anybody to do some production on any other albums he may make then it should be Adam F, cause that GOAT joint that he produced for LL was he best song in a while. If you got him, Primo, Alchemist and maybe (much as it pains me to say it) the Trackmasters (on there 95/96 form) then he might actually be able to put together a dope album again, cause this is pure trash.

.:Hercy Buggz:.:
this album iz more a R&B /Soul type of records wich iz cool because that his style ...remember songs like "Hey Lover" & "I need love " well thats what this album iz about it also shows a more mature LL ..in fact this album iz for the fans that been there for him since day one ,they follow his step u know

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version