Author Topic: Should Boston be worried?  (Read 1234 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Should Boston be worried?
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2008, 06:53:00 PM »
I don't think LeBron's supporting cast is as bad as people make them seem.

I really think it's LeBron who's making them look worse than they are by never moving the ball around and only passing out of triple teams.

I agree

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2008, 08:43:54 PM »
lebrons supporting cast = shit

when igalskus is your best team mate, that says something.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2008, 08:55:15 PM »
lebron's in the same position as kobe was couple years ago playing with some CBA/D league players .. doesnt have much to work with and hes going to have to learn how to be a facilitator playin with some garbage

Delonte West, Zydrunas Ilguaskas, Ben Wallace, Wally Szczerbiak > Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, Chris Mihm, Shammond Williams

I don't think LeBron's supporting cast is as bad as people make them seem. I really think it's LeBron who's making them look worse than they are by never moving the ball around and only passing out of triple teams. Kobe would not have made the same mental mistakes LeBron made in this series. No doubt about that.

After the trade I'd say Lebron has a damn good supporting cast. But as I've been saying for years - Lebron only plays for stats. His teammates can't really flourish cuz they have to stand around and wait for him to decide when they score as opposed to have good team ball movement.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Doggystylin

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2008, 11:13:05 PM »
LeBron has a good supporting cast but they're not fit to win a championship, and LeBron is not fully developed as a player obviously.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2008, 04:53:19 AM »
You guys are hating on LeBron and fail to realize how horrible Mike Brown is. He's probably the worst offensive coach in the league. I'm convinced the average WCC poster could draw offensive plays just as well as Mike Brown. He's so terrible. LeBron is always stuck with those "Isolation for LeBron, let's see what he can do" type of offensive half court plays. It's by no means comparable with having Phil Jackson and the triangle as the system.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Doggystylin

« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2008, 09:50:45 AM »
You guys are hating on LeBron and fail to realize how horrible Mike Brown is. He's probably the worst offensive coach in the league. I'm convinced the average WCC poster could draw offensive plays just as well as Mike Brown. He's so terrible. LeBron is always stuck with those "Isolation for LeBron, let's see what he can do" type of offensive half court plays. It's by no means comparable with having Phil Jackson and the triangle as the system.

Well, yeah, I thought we were all in agreement of that, I've been saying this for years. He needs to get fired NOW.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2008, 11:24:39 AM »

Yea...Mike Brown sucks. But LeBron is pretty much the coach when he's out there on the court. If Brown runs every play through LeBron, then it's on LeBron to do something. Usually what he'll do is drive it in against 3 defenders or chuck up a fadeway jump-shot. LeBron will need to learn how to run a real offense...we are yet to see if he can pull that off.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2008, 08:25:41 AM »

put Lebron on a team like the Rockets in place of Mcgrady, and give him a healthy Yao, and just imagine the possibilities
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2008, 10:55:54 AM »

put Lebron on a team like the Rockets in place of Mcgrady, and give him a healthy Yao, and just imagine the possibilities

T-Mac>LeBron

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2008, 02:42:53 PM »

T-Mac>LeBron

:loopaper:
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2008, 02:44:13 PM »
LOL@acting like LeBron and T-Mac are in a different league.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2008, 02:46:03 PM »
Dude you just said "T-Mac>LeBron"

You have no room to laugh at anyone for anything.

If I was a nutrider I'd put this quote in my sig, ya dig
No, it's not a sin

Johnny B

« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2008, 03:08:06 PM »
LOL@acting like LeBron and T-Mac are in a different league.

they're very similar.

the problem with T-Mac is that he's never healthy and actually has other playmakers on his team (unlike Lebron).

PLANT

« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2008, 03:26:46 PM »
NIK you are a fuckin retard for that TMAC>LBJ comment.....man you are worse than I thought

geezuz

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2008, 03:42:27 PM »

T-Mac>LeBron

lmao...everybody and their mother knows Lebron is  a better player than T Mac.

T mac's mother knows that
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008