Author Topic: Utah Jazz Fans Are Beyond Classless.  (Read 1995 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Utah Jazz Fans Are Beyond Classless.
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2008, 02:47:59 PM »
some people on this site are slower than I ever thought possible.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2008, 03:28:09 AM »
That's fuck'd up  >:(

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2008, 03:42:04 AM »
I don't know how or why people are trying to justify this.  :grumpy:

I don't see anybody justifying this.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2008, 03:43:31 AM »
why does everyone think he was mocking his daughter? how do you know some idiot didn't take a picture of him with his hand over his eye and thought if he posted it on the internet and said he was making fun of Derek Fisher's daughter, people would buy it? im not saying thats not what he was doing, i'm just not jumping to a conclusion quick like that

Finally a rational thought.  Props.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2008, 03:44:17 AM »
lol fans are fans, some of my friends are some of the most classless laker fans ever..

i have footage of us ridin around in my ride around the staples center after the PHX game yellin bull shit at suns fans on the street "fuck you muthafucka and the suns etc etc'' and in their cars while we are right besides them..

but dont forget about the time when the lakers won the championship here in L.A. when they rioted in Downtown LOL

fans will be fans, if those fans are drunk and think they are bad ass watch out , just like if you look on youtube and see that guy lay out that chick with one punch at the NFL game she got carried out on a stretcher

Props for not being self-righteous. 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2008, 03:48:36 AM »
Despite the title's thread, most of the people here are blasting the person in question and not all Jazz fans. So no... there is nothing wrong with us.

Understood.  But how, in any of my posts would you question my decency?  I've never once said I agree w/ what the guy is doing, just saying I don't know with 100% certainty that he is doing what he is accused of and therefore I'm not gonna shit on the guy.  But I'm an innocent until proven guilty type of guy.

Either way, this discussion has gone around in circles and I'm not gonna waste any more time on it.

Props to you Styles, you're good people.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2008, 09:20:00 AM »
Despite the title's thread, most of the people here are blasting the person in question and not all Jazz fans. So no... there is nothing wrong with us.

Understood.  But how, in any of my posts would you question my decency?  I've never once said I agree w/ what the guy is doing, just saying I don't know with 100% certainty that he is doing what he is accused of and therefore I'm not gonna shit on the guy.  But I'm an innocent until proven guilty type of guy.

Either way, this discussion has gone around in circles and I'm not gonna waste any more time on it.

Props to you Styles, you're good people.

It's pretty clear what the guy is trying to do. It's no coincidence that the guy is covering up his eye like that while Fisher is trying to make free throws. He's out to distract him, which is ok in itself, but there are certain lines that shouldn't be crossed... and using the illness of a little girl is one of them.

However... you've stated your reasoning.... but know this.... if I ever see you make comments about anyone or anything on this forum while it can argued that "you don't know all of the circumstances".... I will call you out on it - since you have stated that this is the position that you take for everything.     
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 11:13:17 AM by Styles1 »
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2008, 09:53:12 AM »
theres no justification for this. but i guarentee you Utah isnt the only place where there are classless fans.  id have to say, every NBA arena probably.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2008, 10:46:31 AM »
^ I hear that... Hell, I've even heckled Bonds about steroids while out in the Dodger pavillion. I'd never say shit about his kids though. Especially if one of them had a disease.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2008, 11:05:03 AM »
theres no justification for this. but i guarentee you Utah isnt the only place where there are classless fans.  id have to say, every NBA arena probably.

They have the highest ratio of bitch-made fans, though. I mean, we just played Denver, and though their fans boo Kobe and what not, they don't stoop to the levels that some of these Jazz fans do. I don't blame them for it...they live in Utah.

...and Jromo continues to prove his level of idiocy.

« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2008, 11:07:30 AM »

I mean, we just played Denver, and though their fans boo Kobe and what not, they don't stoop to the levels that some of these Jazz fans do.

how do you know?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2008, 11:11:19 AM »

I mean, we just played Denver, and though their fans boo Kobe and what not, they don't stoop to the levels that some of these Jazz fans do.

how do you know?

Cuz I witnessed it with my own eyes...LOL. I'm speaking in general terms.

« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2008, 11:12:40 AM »

how do you know?

lol general terms...aka..."im guessing".

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2008, 11:14:02 AM »

how do you know?

I'm not guessing...generally, Utah fans are rowdier and get crazier than Denver fans. you're stupid if you don't get that.

« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2008, 11:20:23 AM »

how do you know?

I'm not guessing...generally, Utah fans are rowdier and get crazier than Denver fans. you're stupid if you don't get that.

those rowdy, crazy mormons. Their crowd might be more into the game. But youre saying that Denver fans dont "stoop to their level". How do you know?