Author Topic: Utah Jazz Fans Are Beyond Classless.  (Read 1964 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Utah Jazz Fans Are Beyond Classless.
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2008, 12:17:36 PM »
theres no justification for this. but i guarentee you Utah isnt the only place where there are classless fans.  id have to say, every NBA arena probably.

I mean, we just played Denver, and though their fans boo Kobe and what not, they don't stoop to the levels that some of these Jazz fans do.

how do you know?

Cuz I witnessed it with my own eyes...LOL. I'm speaking in general terms.

lol general terms...aka..."im guessing".

I'm not guessing...generally, Utah fans are rowdier and get crazier than Denver fans. you're stupid if you don't get that.

those rowdy, crazy mormons. Their crowd might be more into the game. But youre saying that Denver fans dont "stoop to their level". How do you know?

They're not more into the game, they just have less to live for and exert all their energy into being loud and obnoxious at Jazz games...I know that Denver fans don't stoop to their level, in general, because fans on lakersground went to Utah and got spit on not only verbally, but literally, by the moronic Jazz fans. These dudes are liable to rape their own mothers, as well as any Laker fan who enters their stadium...Nothing crazier than a Mormon moron.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2008, 01:45:36 PM »
theres no justification for this. but i guarentee you Utah isnt the only place where there are classless fans.  id have to say, every NBA arena probably.

I mean, we just played Denver, and though their fans boo Kobe and what not, they don't stoop to the levels that some of these Jazz fans do.

how do you know?

I'm not guessing...generally, Utah fans are rowdier and get crazier than Denver fans. you're stupid if you don't get that.

those rowdy, crazy mormons. Their crowd might be more into the game. But youre saying that Denver fans dont "stoop to their level". How do you know?

They're not more into the game, they just have less to live for and exert all their energy into being loud and obnoxious at Jazz games...I know that Denver fans don't stoop to their level, in general, because fans on lakersground went to Utah and got spit on not only verbally, but literally, by the moronic Jazz fans. These dudes are liable to rape their own mothers, as well as any Laker fan who enters their stadium...Nothing crazier than a Mormon moron.

dont be mad because your opinion was based on hearsay.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2008, 03:55:49 PM »

how do you know?

I'm not mad... just think you're dumb for not understanding.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2008, 09:44:43 AM »

how do you know?

not understanding your blind assumptions...sounds dumb to me.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: May 14, 2008, 01:26:49 PM »

how do you know?

not understanding your blind assumptions...sounds dumb to me.

Nevermind, you're right...all fans are the same in every city. ::)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2008, 01:35:19 PM »
i have family who live up in utah an i use to go up there every christmas, so i'll agree with NIK......besides going to morman church, that's all utah fans have to live for is the jazz. that's all that's their besides the church. they got a big ass salt water lake that red necks race by on the salt flats, they got a big ass mormon temple witha big ass mall across the street, and the Utah Jazz, everything revolves around those 3 things over there. you can't walk around that place without someone trying to convert you to the last 2 religions.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2008, 05:09:25 PM »
Despite the title's thread, most of the people here are blasting the person in question and not all Jazz fans. So no... there is nothing wrong with us.

Understood.  But how, in any of my posts would you question my decency?  I've never once said I agree w/ what the guy is doing, just saying I don't know with 100% certainty that he is doing what he is accused of and therefore I'm not gonna shit on the guy.  But I'm an innocent until proven guilty type of guy.

Either way, this discussion has gone around in circles and I'm not gonna waste any more time on it.

Props to you Styles, you're good people.

It's pretty clear what the guy is trying to do. It's no coincidence that the guy is covering up his eye like that while Fisher is trying to make free throws. He's out to distract him, which is ok in itself, but there are certain lines that shouldn't be crossed... and using the illness of a little girl is one of them.

However... you've stated your reasoning.... but know this.... if I ever see you make comments about anyone or anything on this forum while it can argued that "you don't know all of the circumstances".... I will call you out on it - since you have stated that this is the position that you take for everything.     

lol go for it bro, it ain't that serious.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2008, 06:36:36 PM »
^ I tell you what... if your little girl developed an illness (god forbid) and some jackass made fun of her, and someone like you defended him, then I will come to her defense too. we good?
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2008, 09:30:48 PM »

how do you know?

yes those drunken shannagons they do in Utah like "crazy hat day" and "tye dye t-shirt night", those can cause riots!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2008, 05:02:32 PM »
^ I tell you what... if your little girl developed an illness (god forbid) and some jackass made fun of her, and someone like you defended him, then I will come to her defense too. we good?

I think you need to re-read all of my posts here.  This will be like the 5th time but whatever:  IF IT IS TRUE THAT THE GUY IS MOCKING FISHERS DAUGHTER AND THERE ARE NO OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES, THAN IT IS A DESPICABLE ACT.

You being a journalist, I would think you could grasp that statement. 

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2008, 05:11:14 PM »

I think you need to re-read all of my posts here.  This will be like the 5th time but whatever:  IF IT IS TRUE THAT THE GUY IS MOCKING FISHERS DAUGHTER AND THERE ARE NO OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES, THAN IT IS A DESPICABLE ACT.

you've made yourself clear from the jump on this. It wasn't until after we all got on you that the occasional "despicable" statements started showing up. 

your original rationale was that maybe this guy might have had a "reason" (which you described as Fisher fucking his relatives).... let's just say that Fisher DID fuck his mom or sister, shouldn't he just take it out on Fisher instead of the little girl with the disease? Where were your "despicable" comments then?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 05:25:25 PM by Styles1 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2008, 05:27:44 PM »
LOL. poor Jromo.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2008, 04:52:29 AM »

you've made yourself clear from the jump on this. It wasn't until after we all got on you that the occasional "despicable" statements started showing up. 

your original rationale was that maybe this guy might have had a "reason" (which you described as Fisher fucking his relatives).... let's just say that Fisher DID fuck his mom or sister, shouldn't he just take it out on Fisher instead of the little girl with the disease? Where were your "despicable" comments then?

lol, u trying to make it sound like i flipped a 180.  Here's my OG post:

I work with a Mormon.  Really funny guy, but one of the most judgmental people out there.  I point out his hypocrisy all the time and he just brushes it off.

And saying that all Jazz fans are classless is retarded.  Sure, there are classless fans there just like there is in LA.  I got news for you numbnuts, everywhere you go there are classless people.  If you haven't figured that out yet then there may be no hope for you.

Maybe that guy had a reason for mocking Fisher's daughter.  Maybe Fisher fucked dudes girl or something while he was playing in Utah.  So I'm not gonna call it either way.

My stance hasn't changed one bit on this.  NIK singlehandedly demonized a whole group of people based on some dumb ass vid cap.  Do you not find THAT despicable?  How fucking narrow minded can you be?  Where is your attack on him for having a hateful groupthink mentality?

Now, back to illustrating my point once again - It's like Chris Rock saying back in the day "I don't agree w/ OJ killing his wife, but I understand".  Basically saying that OJ got pissed when he found out that some waiter was banging his wife, so he had to kill his ass.  I don't agree with it but I understand. 

Until I know for sure that there weren't some extraordinary circumstances behind this, including BUT NOT LIMITED TO Fisher banging this guy's wife / mother or some other incident I'm not gonna sit here and hope the guy burns in hell.  Or say that this was some random vid cap that happened to catch this guy in an awkward position - then what?  Bottom line is this - there are much much worse atrocities going on in the world today in which are completely ignored, yet some dumb fucking shit like this gets all you people in an uproar.

It's a fucking joke.

And yeah, lets say Fisher did fuck this guys wife / mother / sister / daughter, all bets are off in my opinion.  Back to my Chris Rock reference - not saying I agree w/ it, but I understand.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2008, 09:00:45 AM »
I find that laughable. Shouldn't you not be quick to judge NIK for his "demonizing?" What if he had a reason? (Using your own reasoning). You are quick to judge a person that called a group of fans "classless" as opposed to a guy picking on the illness of a little girl.

I didn't jump on NIK about his statement because him calling fans (adult fans) classless is far less of an issue than a 2 YEAR OLD with cancer being picked on.

I don't give a shit about a Chris Rock quote. That shit was said for sheer entertainment purposes. You are going to base your thinking off of a fucking comedian? Anyway, thats getting off the topic.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2008, 10:14:38 AM »