Author Topic: Is Omar Cruz the only "potential" on the west? ("To The Top" Download Inside!!)  (Read 727 times)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
this to the top song is a nice summer time single just as good as games pain single in my opinion

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Just came home..it's blazing hot out there. Summer season already started around here 8) This song sounds good in this kinda weather. Still surprised though that Dubcnn hasn't put this up on the frontpage yet.

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
I'm pretty sure dubcnn will have it this week. Hopefully with out any tags. I want to bump this in my convertible on sunday's. West west you'll!!!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
One thing I would've changed about the song though: that part where Frankie J sings "To The Top"...I would've mixed those vocals a bit louder. You can hear him singing it, but not really loud. It doesn't stick out.

I've given this song about 40 spins now and I thought I'd get used to it, but I still stick to my first opinion: that 'To the top' line by Frankie J should've been mixed louder into the song. I think the overall sound of the chorus would've come out better that way.

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
Track is really dope

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
We've dropped it in CDQ exclusively on Dubcnn!  Drop your feedback here:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=180222.0