Author Topic: Outkast's Big Boi Solo Album : " Luscious Left Foot ... Son of Chico Dusty"  (Read 170 times)

Elano

OutKast's Big Boi is putting the finishing touches on his first solo album, "Sir Luscious Left Foot ... Son of Chico Dusty," due later this year via Laface/Zomba. The first single is "Royal Flush" featuring OutKast colleague Andre 3000 and Wu-Tang Clan's Raekwon.

"I'm shooting to finish the album by the end of August," Big Boi tells Billboard.com.

The MC worked with his usual Organized Noise production crew as well as long-time collaborator Mr. DJ on "Sir Luscious," the second single from which will be "The World is Too Big" featuring Mary J. Blige.

"This album is Big Boi to the extreme," the rapper says. "It's like a recession special. I'm talking about what's going on in the world, with everything from rising gas prices to the election. It's just my insights on life up to this point."

Longtime OutKast video director Bryan Barber will helm a clip for "Royal Flush" in the coming weeks. And while Raekwon will be featured in the video, Big Boi was unsure whether Andre 3000's schedule would allow him to appear as well.

Last month, Big Boi debuted his "Big" collaboration with the Atlanta Ballet at the city's Fox Theater. Now, the MC is in talks with concert promotion giants AEG and Live Nation to take the show on an international tour.

big boi- royal flush feat. raekwon & andre 3000
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/q1SyjPJbjDI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/q1SyjPJbjDI</a>

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas

when this drops... man trunks across the south gone be knockin like a hoe... no matter what outkast did.. big made sure he had some southern shit for ya chest...and gave u a eargasm every track..

Lunatic

cant wait for it!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
should be one of the best albums this year  8)