Author Topic: Kilo2 Prepares Crew For Revenge On Suge Knights Attacker  (Read 916 times)

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Kilo2 Prepares Crew For Revenge On Suge Knights Attacker
« on: May 13, 2008, 06:40:02 AM »
For immediate release:

Los Angeles, May 12th 2008 - Rap internet Mogel and longtime fan of Deathrow Records, Kilo2, is plotting whats being reffered to as mental revengle on the person who knocked out Suge Knight on saturday night.

Kilo2, who is not from California, released this statement; "Its not about revenge or payback, its about respect, leadership and knowledge".

Already the founder of several music websites run in connection with Mr Knight's record label Deathrow Records, Kilo2 is no stranger to conflict. "Ive been through it all, ive been sucker punched, spat on and called a psycho kid. I know how it feels" said Kilo2.

Though its not yet known how this will be handled, Kilo2 told us, "Im not a nasty person, and voilence isnt on the agenda yet. But I have a crew of 18 deep, from LA to Australia to the UK, we ran MrMakaveli.net and ForThePeopleEnt offline and we have controlled the online Deathrow and 2Pac scene since 06."

For further information visit www.realhiphopuncut.com.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: Kilo2 Prepares Crew For Revenge On Suge Knights Attacker
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 06:43:40 AM »
For immediate release:

Los Angeles, May 12th 2008 - Rap internet Mogel and longtime fan of Deathrow Records, Kilo2, is plotting whats being reffered to as mental revengle on the person who knocked out Suge Knight on saturday night.

Kilo2, who is not from California, released this statement; "Its not about revenge or payback, its about respect, leadership and knowledge".

Already the founder of several music websites run in connection with Mr Knight's record label Deathrow Records, Kilo2 is no stranger to conflict. "Ive been through it all, ive been sucker punched, spat on and called a psycho kid. I know how it feels" said Kilo2.

Though its not yet known how this will be handled, Kilo2 told us, "Im not a nasty person, and voilence isnt on the agenda yet. But I have a crew of 18 deep, from LA to Australia to the UK, we ran MrMakaveli.net and ForThePeopleEnt offline and we have controlled the online Deathrow and 2Pac scene since 06."

LOL. internet beefs again..tho thers a humor in it so its cool

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 06:54:04 AM »
Kilo and his MSN friends just collect 2pac rare tracks everyday.they got hold of ma  boy NozzyE's cell phone number at xmas and they been prank calling him about 20 times per day. www.myspace.com/nozzye iz his Myspace,he runs mob-figgaz.com,a site that kilo hates and beefs wit...

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 09:12:29 AM »
whats he actually gonna do though? email the guy a virus?

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 09:21:09 AM »

lmao

"rap internet mogul" haha

kuruptDPG

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 09:21:23 AM »
For immediate release:

lol wtf, wer is he from then? and how has he ran mrmakaveli and ftp sites?

kuruptDPG

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 09:21:51 AM »

lmao

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2008, 12:09:52 PM »

lmao

"rap internet mogul" haha

LMAO!!!

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 12:15:19 PM »
LOL ;D
This Is Stupid Shit

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2008, 12:23:17 PM »
fuck that nerd ass wigger...I doubt theres many people on this forum that piss him off more then me.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2008, 12:42:27 PM »
petey i piss him off even more.... ;)

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2008, 01:47:43 PM »
Lol. Rhyan D, the Hit Em Up/Tha Vault's reject nerd who used to want to TRADE my friends stupid CPU 2Pac acapellas for Crooked I shit. B-L-O-W Me. Legendz, you are cool dude. Sorry, I misjudged you. Asghar (The admin of Don Mega) started some shit and my bad. I mean that. Petey suck a fat one. I got a song dedicated to you on the WCA mixtape. Be sure to look out for that. Don't believe this shit. This is supposed to be a West Coast section not a Kilo2 fanboy section.

Crooked I - You Don't Wanna....anyone want to hear this?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 02:10:52 PM by Kilo2 - WCA »

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2008, 01:53:56 PM »

Only if its the super unreleased version with violions and Crooked I couging at the beginning of the track. My mate who runs DeathRowUKHustlas.com played it over the phone to Spanky662 back in 2000 and he said there's a version that Death Row Janitor accidentally spilled some Windex on, so Crooked I had to go back in and redo his verse. If its any other version I dont care about it.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2008, 02:02:09 PM »

Only if its the super unreleased version with violions and Crooked I couging at the beginning of the track. My mate who runs DeathRowUKHustlas.com played it over the phone to Spanky662 back in 2000 and he said there's a version that Death Row Janitor accidentally spilled some Windex on, so Crooked I had to go back in and redo his verse. If its any other version I dont care about it.

LOL

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2008, 02:07:08 PM »
Lol. Rhyan D, the Hit Em Up/Tha Vault's reject nerd who used to want to TRADE my friends stupid CPU 2Pac acapellas for Crooked I shit. B-L-O-W Me. Legendz, you are cool dude. Sorry, I misjudged you. Asghar (The admin of Don Mega) started some shit and my bad. I mean that. Petey suck a fat one. I got a song dedicated to you on the WCA mixtape. Be sure to look out for that. Don't believe this shit, and here's the snippet. This is supposed to be a West Coast section not a Kilo2 fanboy section.

I TRIED TELLING YOU KILO, BUT IT'S ALL GOOD...I ACTUALLY WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING LATER ON...NO TRICKS EITHER