Author Topic: Kilo2 Prepares Crew For Revenge On Suge Knights Attacker  (Read 917 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Kilo2 Prepares Crew For Revenge On Suge Knights Attacker
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2008, 08:00:23 PM »
does this little fuck know how pathetic he sounds? He fucking  name drops a bunch of nobodies like these niggas have street cred...this kid is so out of touch that I aint never seen nothin like it...It reminds me of star wars nerds that dress up for the movies and shit just replace darth vader with suge and the storm troopers are the dogg pound....or better yet a bunch of played out old webmasters...kid you  got issues Im starting to feel truly sorry for you.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2008, 08:15:17 PM »
does this little fuck know how pathetic he sounds? He fucking  name drops a bunch of nobodies like these niggas have street cred...this kid is so out of touch that I aint never seen nothin like it...It reminds me of star wars nerds that dress up for the movies and shit just replace darth vader with suge and the storm troopers are the dogg pound....or better yet a bunch of played out old webmasters...kid you  got issues Im starting to feel truly sorry for you.

Oh nah, that's WCRydaz. You got it mixed up. I am feeling sorry for myself right now for having to reply to such a god damn idiot with fucking horrendous stupid responses which he takes about three hours to type. When I read your sentences, I often ask myself did he just bang his head on the keyboard till words finally came on the screen? The answer is obviously yes.  :o

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2008, 08:16:35 PM »

FERN:

Don't be mad that nobody visits your WCRydaz website anymore Gonzoe, I call you Gonzoe because your nose is bigger than the next mans.

Look here preteen, for one I dont even have any affiliation with that site anymore. I sold it to Loud/SRC/Universal back in September so talking about hits doesnt really do much to phase me. I actually earned something from running a website, Im not not like you over here, reading up on every little bit of history about a label that was already defunct by the time you learned your ABCs. Interviewing people like, the girl who shined 2Pacs shoes once in LA, or Death Row Record's official caterers.  I'm not gonna feed into your webmaster wars, so keep at your role as Nino Browns internet apprentice, i bet that guy thinks your a joke too. I don't even know you kid, besides what you write on this forum, but If your gonna talk about my nose, lol, post up that picture of you throwing up the westside with the little puppy.

Oh nah Nando, you are a bigger joke than myself. You are the one with a big nose. I would rather have a cute puppy than a big honking nose which Godzilla could fit his dick up. I don't interview small times unlike yourself since all you did is focus on New West bullshit. Learn my age, before you speak as well. Nino says hi, by the way and not to hit anybody with that big ass nose....you could put somebody's eye out. You never leave your house you fat ass fuck, since you live with your mother. You never attended any WCRydaz events it was ALWAYS Cyruss. I earn as much money as you do. Lol. If you were really earning money, you would have moved out of your old ass mom's crib by now. Afraid of that outside world Nando? ;) Don't even get me started on that Death Row shit, you were cock hopping Kurupt in 2004 man. Just remember, people aren't afraid to spill the beans about losers who can't stay in their place.

Also, Petey.....do us all a favor and praise me like you should for even giving you my time of day.
LOL.....typical generic teenage disses......cute. I bow to you, 2Pac of webmasters, always going all out and spitting the real, mashing on other webmasters. Keep posting pimple cream ads on your site....maybe one day you can get a few hundred for it....it ain't been shit since Yash left, which was years ago... Does WCA have a paypal donate link? Ill throw in a few dollars, maybe you can buy yourself a new calling card so your interviews dont cost so much calling California all the way from the UK.

Anyway I was just having fun with this, while your probably over there turning red bashing your Nickelodeon keyboard, organizing your other webmaster/Death Row collector MP3 homies trying to plot on how to take me down.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2008, 08:29:09 PM »
You forget I live in the US. I ain't a euro-nerd like a majority of the webmasters who you affiliate with Mr. Big. You are calling my shit typical? That's kind of funny seeing as you have no sensible comeback. What you have here in front of you, is some thirty year old guy wasting his time on a 16 year old kid. How does it feel to know that you live in your mom's house picking on kids on the net? It boost your ego? No need to donate, I would gladly donate though to the "Get Nando's fat ass out of the house" fund. That's a damn worthy cause. At least my shit gets me money, not like your fake sell of a site. Lol. Stop trying to act like you are important when you are just like the 2Pac nerds you corny ass looking fuck. I ain't turning red like you do when you get made fun of for being a lard ass with a big nose. Keep responding it just shows how god damn sad you are.

Also, I found your dream girl friend Nando!!!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2008, 09:01:38 PM »
kilo I got your little bitch ass so caught up right now...how many times you gonna change your sig and shit?
how many hours have you wasted pacing in your parents  computer room trying to figure out which diabolical old webmaster from your past I am? You really think you got some clout? your another wigger with a computer living out his urban fantasies via his modem...

your a latch key child who mom and dad didnt hug enough so you look for approval and acceptance where ever you can find it, in this particular instance a west coast rap forum...

keep dancing kilo...its your birthday.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2008, 09:14:09 PM »
kilo I got your little bitch ass so caught up right now...how many times you gonna change your sig and shit?
how many hours have you wasted pacing in your parents  computer room trying to figure out which diabolical old webmaster from your past I am? You really think you got some clout? your another wigger with a computer living out his urban fantasies via his modem...

your a latch key child who mom and dad didnt hug enough so you look for approval and acceptance where ever you can find it, in this particular instance a west coast rap forum...

keep dancing kilo...its your birthday.

You know what my ass looks like? Wow, you really are a stalker. Only once, because you ain't worth my signature. None, because you aren't anyone important. You truely are just another groupie. I thought a wigger is what you were? Right, please really stop talking about yourself. I don't look for acceptance, that's what you look for with all these stupid ass post you keep making about me. You want to get acceptance from all the big-nosed fags, so you can team up and e-thug me off the internet. Ain't happening. I don't dance, I am actually uncoordinated so I don't do stupid shit like that. However, I can see quite well. What I see in front of me is some faggot ass loser who's afraid to go outside and live life. That's what I see. Well, I see it in the distance, Nando's nose is blocking the view.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2008, 09:25:54 PM »
LMFAO....this wiggers mad at himself for spending so much time fighting with me because Im not even a webmaster!!!!

oh shit...Im dying over here.

DR PHILL SAYS:
look man, your inner child is suffering its obvious you got some identity issues and controll and abandonment issues also...you use this catalogue of music as a means to obtain attention and enough controll over your "believers" (all five of them) that they follow you around waiting for some little scrap or snippet of an old ass rap song in hopes that you and your people will deliver a whole album but realistically that album will never come because that breaks the chains...

the minuite that music leaks your a nobody...no more net cred, no more controll over euro wiggers...your whole existance at that moment comes to a screetching halt...I guess when put in that perspective I can see why you take this so seriously...real nice life youve made for yourself kilo Im sure your parents are proud...yeah right, like they ever gave a shit.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 09:32:42 PM by petey »

DerekNelson

« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2008, 09:30:08 PM »

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2008, 09:30:40 PM »
IM MAKING POKE-GETTIS WITH TOAST TO DUNK IT IN.

DerekNelson

« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2008, 09:32:18 PM »
internet beef and gay jokes like this suck.