Author Topic: Tha Realest feat. Messy Marv & J. Valentine - Say Love  (Read 316 times)

Mietek23

Tha Realest feat. Messy Marv & J. Valentine - Say Love
« on: May 24, 2008, 03:31:19 AM »
New Tha Realest song str8 from his myspace - check it out:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/124743994d6ff4b0/

D-Stress

Re: Tha Realest feat. Messy Marv & J. Valentine - Say Love
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 05:37:59 AM »
J.Valentine still around?when was the song made?
i dont think its a DR track since Messy Marv is on it ?

Mietek23

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 06:08:36 AM »
it's a new track from his myspace page... and ea, J Valentine still around, he got a new album coming ut and he will be featured on "Witness Tha Realest" on the track called "N Luv Wit' A Ghetto Gurl"...

D-Stress

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2008, 06:20:32 AM »
you´re sayin there will be REAL "witness tha realest" album?no bootleg?

Mietek23

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2008, 06:57:19 AM »
you´re sayin there will be REAL "witness tha realest" album?no bootleg?

YES - "Witness Tha Realest" is shelved to be released in 2008 thru Team Dime Entertainment, that's Mike Bibby's label incase you don't know bro... they are currently searching for some major distribution, as far as I know they are in talks with Universal to distribute this records...

THE GUEST APPERANCES on the album are: Fat Joe, WC, C-Bo, Yukmouth, E.D.I. & Napoleon from the Outlawz, Sean Paul from the Young BloodZ, Pimp $quad Click, Dru Down, Devin Tha Dude, B-Legit, Richie Rich, Young Dro, Crooked I, Aaron Hall, Val Young, Kola Loc from Doggy's Angels, J. Valentine, Ray-J, Jamie Foxx and Bosko - That's a COMFIRMED list

But Tha Realest also recordered material with Snoop Dogg, Bad Azz, Kurupt, Roscoe, Bobby Brown, R. Kelly, Wu-Tang Clan, Jewell, Nutt-So and Wack Deuce durning the "Witness Tha Realest Sessions" so maybe he will use some of the songs and also put it out on this album...

THE PRODUCTION TEAM includes: Scott Storch, DJ Khalil, Street Runer, Mark Sparks, Flawless and 1500 [COMFIRMED] but Realest also recordered with Fingazz, Hella Tight, Kurt Kobane i LT Hutton so who knows...

IT'S GONNA BE A CLASSIC WEST COAST RECORD SO LOOKOUT FOR THIS BRO AND MAKE SURE TO PURCHASE THAT MOB MUZIK PROJECT BEFORE THIS ALBUM DROPS...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 06:59:33 AM by YoungThug23 »

inDAstreets TV

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 07:50:40 AM »
spiindastreets.com

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2008, 09:29:08 AM »
I got this song off Messy Marv's Draped Up and Chipped Out 2 album... the track I have only has J. Valentine (Sei Luv) but this version is dope... I totally forgot about Tha Realest... he was supposedly the next big thing with Tha Row...
WestCoast 4 Life!!

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2008, 09:32:25 AM »
this is just a remix to Messy's track

Quadruple OG

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2008, 12:11:54 PM »

YES - "Witness Tha Realest" is shelved to be released in 2008

At least you're honest that the album has a slim chance of being released, since it was shelved in '04, '05, '06, '07, and '08

I got this song off Messy Marv's Draped Up and Chipped Out 2 album... the track I have only has J. Valentine (Sei Luv) but this version is dope... I totally forgot about Tha Realest... he was supposedly the next big thing with Tha Row...

can you up the version from that album?

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2008, 04:14:09 PM »
WITNESS THA REALEST WILL BE PURE FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!