Author Topic: lets no mince words,Takeover was better than Ether  (Read 4576 times)

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
Re: lets no mince words,Takeover was better than E
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2002, 07:28:40 PM »
Yo Hellrazor, you're so biased towards Nas, it's not even funny.
If I consider myself 60% towards Jay Z vs. 40% Nas, then you are
99% Nas, and 1% tie.

That COULD go for Cliche & Euthinasia as well, but they seem to have a broader perspective on rap, especially Euthinasia.

Of course im biased towards Nas, cuz I think he's 100 x the MC that Jigga ever will be.

And by the way, Nas aint even my fav MC..........that title goes to the late, great 2Pac....But I could hate Nas, and I would still say that he won the battle with Jigga, because he DID.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2002, 07:35:13 AM »
>= link=board=outbound;num=1031184419;start=40#52 date=09/16/02 at 09:09:33]

If Jay was such a great MC then he wouldn't need to use other MC' lines in every other song, he would make his own trendsetting lines, but no, no-one hardly ever uses his lines because they're not worth using, lol. Plus, he basically suggested that he was better than Big when infact he's not even on Biggies level, and he's not the best because there are alot of other MC's out there that would be crowned the G.O.A.T over him.

eeeeeehh. WRONG. If  someone tried to use one of JAYz lines u could imidiatlly tell it was a JAY-line, cause as far as single lines GO(not even mentioning overall structure) JAY is one of the most outstanding MCz, and it's not even argueable.
As for him using B.I.G. lines, When NAS does his "the n to the a to the s-i-r and if I wasn't I must"ve been Escobar",
or when u recognise Ra'z flow\delivery paterns in NASz shit u don't seem to mind, but when JAY simply quotes a line while filling the track to the top with his most suffisticated punchlines and smilies filled with his own personallity and feel- do u really think that BIG line is what made the track?!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

min0rity

« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2002, 08:54:19 AM »
jay-z destroyed nas period and with one verse

jay-z was more relevant and he was saying shit that was more truthful or more in reality while nas was saying some fantasy shit....if nas shit was "true" then yeah, nas shit would be wayy more tighter but it obviously ain't...

oh yeah on the side note everyone DO NOT listen to this groupid faggot name hellrazor...this fool claims he would suck pac's dead dick, that layzie bone can "fart an album" and still beat rakim, and bone thugs n harmony can drop ONE LINE and beat any of the wu members....he also thinks that an INTERNET ARGUMENT is a real war battle and he gets very intense and put all of his passion into it(aka psycho) and he has comments like "oh nas is better cuz of GENERAL CONSENSUS"...LOL wtf??

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2002, 09:33:36 AM »

oh yeah on the side note everyone DO NOT listen to this groupid faggot name hellrazor...this fool claims he would suck pac's dead dick, that layzie bone can "fart an album" and still beat rakim, and bone thugs n harmony can drop ONE LINE and beat any of the wu members....

You're joking right? he didn't really say all that shit, did he?

Jome

« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2002, 02:51:37 PM »

You're joking right? he didn't really say all that shit, did he?

Apparently he did..  :-/
There was a big azz thread about it, some months ago.

EM28

« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2002, 08:38:56 PM »
ether was the shit.

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2002, 08:42:07 PM »
jay-z destroyed nas period and with one verse

jay-z was more relevant and he was saying shit that was more truthful or more in reality while nas was saying some fantasy shit....if nas shit was "true" then yeah, nas shit would be wayy more tighter but it obviously ain't...

once again, im lost as to what Jay-Z said in "truth" while nas said in "fantasy"... "ether" contained many a true statement...
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All