Author Topic: DRE n SNOOP PERFORMANCE WITH AN UNRELEASED SONG IN IT???????????????????????????  (Read 564 times)

KC-HOODSTA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0yerSw7qoPk&feature=related

ok check it out at 24 second there is another beat that starts out and i just wanted to know if that some unreleased shit or if anyone has it cuz that shit sounds hella tight man.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I always wondered this as well. Shit sounds dope as hell.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Dre tends to make beats just for interludes in concerts, DVDs, and videos...and people spend years wondering if those beats were ever recorded to or used for real songs.

The way Next episode switches at the end...the beat he used in the California Love video when Pac realized he was dreaming...the beats he had on the Up and smoke DVD, etc. etc.

KC-HOODSTA

Dre tends to make beats just for interludes in concerts, DVDs, and videos...and people spend years wondering if those beats were ever recorded to or used for real songs.

The way Next episode switches at the end...the beat he used in the California Love video when Pac realized he was dreaming...the beats he had on the Up and smoke DVD, etc. etc.

DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i always wondered if that wasa real beat or just interlude man

Klue

yeah just some beats made in one hour for special events

BIGWORM

Imagine the stuff dr.dre has locked in the vaults someone needs to rob his studio and gank all unreleased shit...

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Probably was very quick to make - he just got the 'Dogg Pound' vocal thing he used on Whats My Name, got the mini-moog synth playing a little high pitched melody, and the drums are sampled from Skull Snaps "It's A New Day", which everyone was sampling back then ( )

Klue

The most used drums sampled is actually the amen break

really instructive video.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The most used drums sampled is actually the amen break

really instructive video.

That's only because drum & bass sampled them over and over and over... in hiphop synthetic substitution, impeach the president, funky drummer, and it's a new day I hear way more than amen brother

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yeah I used to love that part of that performance, that beat sounds dope.

kuruptDPG

i dont think it is ut hopfully it is a unreleased joint

DjAykey

• Lil Geezy
dat can be simply the reverse mode of the sound if ya listen well  ::)

D-Stress

the beat he used in the California Love video when Pac realized he was dreaming
that beat is a banger.i wish some1 would record something over that beat.