Author Topic: does anyone have yukmout Somebody Gone Die 2 Nite with unreleased realest verse?  (Read 217 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
I heard they removed realest verse because he was dissing ja rule and prince was cool with murder inc or whatever
I wonder if his verse ever leaked

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i thought it did
whats crazy is realest dissin ja rule and master p and they say that he acts and raps like pac
and this is yukmouth, c-bo, and others dissin others about pac wanna bes, but they roll wit realest
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

kuruptDPG

i thought it did
whats crazy is realest dissin ja rule and master p and they say that he acts and raps like pac
and this is yukmouth, c-bo, and others dissin others about pac wanna bes, but they roll wit realest

lol i kno. tell me about it

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ya feel me?
Im not a hater, ima yuk fan, not really a realest but he got some cool traccs
but overall
yuk is one of the most outspoken rappers and he has spoke on others (ja rule, 50, master p and more) actin pac but yet he fuccs wit realest who acts, talks, raps, etc... like pac more than anyone.
but they homies so its nuthin, I guess!!!

i thought it did

lol i kno. tell me about it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mietek23

The version you talkin' about is still unleaked/unreleased but as far as I know it's about 6min long and yes - Tha Realest is dissing Ja Rule in his verse... maybe he will release this song on another 'Witness Tha Realest' mixtape...

PS - What's up with this Realest interview NIMA? You didn't respond to my question in other thread so I would ask again here hopin' you will respond... ARE YOU GONNA WRITE SOME INFO ABOUT THE 'MOB MUZIK' PROJECT AND DO AN INTERVIEW WITH THA REALEST?

PLEEEASE RESPOND NIMA!

D-Stress

why has the verse to leak when the song was released on that album?why did they cut his verse?

If its unreleased why would anyone on this forum have it? Lol

gio™fugahoo

why has the verse to leak when the song was released on that album?why did they cut his verse?

D-Stress