Author Topic: Planning my trip to the West Coast (San Diego & Phoenix related)  (Read 580 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Planning my trip to the West Coast (San Diego & Phoenix related)
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2008, 12:57:18 PM »
I spent a day in Hollywood a few weeks ago.  I had a panini. 

way to contribute to the thread...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

MarkCruz

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2008, 12:59:01 PM »

LA ISN'T A TOURIST ATTRACTION

WOW.  just fucking WOW.

naw, theres a ton of tourist shit in LA. Its just that San Diego is damn near geared towards tourism. Its the whole reason the city puts in a ton of work to make people believe that SD has this squeaky clean image and that its all beaches and palm trees. Tourism.

^YOU WANT TO REPHRASE THAT ?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2008, 12:59:21 PM »

WOW.  just fucking WOW.

naw, theres a ton of tourist shit in LA. Its just that San Diego is damn near geared towards tourism. Its the whole reason the city puts in a ton of work to make people believe that SD has this squeaky clean image and that its all beaches and palm trees. Tourism.

oh no doubt, im not denying that, but to say that "la isnt a tourist attraction" is plain retarded. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

MarkCruz

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2008, 01:00:31 PM »
I spent a day in Hollywood a few weeks ago.  I had a panini. 

CLASSIC ;D

THAT WAS ON THE VERGE OF NO HOMO.

MarkCruz

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2008, 01:01:49 PM »

WOW.  just fucking WOW.

oh no doubt, im not denying that, but to say that "la isnt a tourist attraction" is plain retarded. 

NYC ISN'T A TOURIST ATTRACTION IF THAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER :-*

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2008, 01:02:49 PM »
wow..just take the L and leave.  for real..or is you trying to see if you can come up with more retarded shit to say??

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

MarkCruz

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2008, 01:06:57 PM »
wow..just take the L and leave.  for real..or is you trying to see if you can come up with more retarded shit to say??

OH YEAH I WANT TO SEE THE WATTS TOWERS, GTFOH :sleep:

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2008, 01:11:18 PM »
you would probably feel better at the twin towers..im sure they be loving new fish.

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2008, 05:11:41 PM »

OH YEAH I WANT TO SEE THE WATTS TOWERS, GTFOH :sleep:

Nobody comes to SD to see Southeast either man. If they go to LA, im sure theyre going to see Disneyland, or Hollywood, or Venice or some shit. Not to the hood.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2008, 07:20:10 PM »
LOL@KAIN :stupid:

LA>SF>SD

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2008, 08:15:26 PM »
LOL@KAIN :stupid:

LA>SF>SD

if youre talkin tourist shit....id say

LA (LA Area)....SD...............SF.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2008, 05:04:23 AM »
Goddamn you're doing a lot of planning... Do you really need to know what you're gonna be doing each minute of your trip? Btw,  I'm afraid the L.A. traffoc could ruin some of your too tightly planned days lol.

I hear you, but I just want a decent schedule in advance so I can make reservations (hotels, restaurants maybe, order tickets for certain parks, ...) as early as possible. I'm not taking any chances of going to the West Coast unprepared. I want to know what we can do once we're there. Wasting time over there is not something I can afford. Going on this trip will be expensive enough as it is. That's why I want some sort of plan. We don't necessarily have to stick to it then, but at least we got something to work with...

Thx for the feedback guys! I'm about to start planning my trip to the Grand Canyon 8)

Suga Foot

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2008, 01:27:24 PM »
You're goin against the whole idea of the west coast.  Just show up and relax.  Just get there, and do what you feel like doin that day.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2008, 11:21:22 AM »
^^ I was gonna post the same thing... but i guess he's going with his brother, parents and grand parents so that's a different story... lol.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2008, 11:38:38 AM »
^^^^Exactly. If I was there on my own or just me & my brother, I think I'd hit up other things. I'd still plan it though, but it would probably be a bit more 'hip-hop oriented'. I was planning to attend a few studio sessions (Omar Cruz, Clinton Wayne, Crooked I, Bad Lucc, etc...) but since this has become a family-trip, it probably won't happen. Some other time maybe. I don't really mind though. The things we're going to visit DO seem pretty cool 8)