Author Topic: a ? for all those who eat organic food, specifically pears, on the regular..  (Read 124 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
i bought some organic pears yesterday, started eating one just now..got in a few bites..and shit was bomb...but after like 5 bites of it, i saw this black spot on the INSIDE.  the spot felt hard and didnt look right..i got freaked out and threw that sucka away..

so my question..was that some sort of fungus? or wtf was it?  is it something "regular" in organic foods?  :-\ 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That was the pears heart. What must have happend is when the pear had died the coroner must have forgot to take the heart out before it was shipped to the supermarket.

The Illuminati, Masons, CIA, Suge Knight, Taliban and "The Man" are trying to restrict the information that some fruit are living things. Now you know the truth, spread the word.

BJV

Just cut it out and eat the fresh parts.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
nothing to really worry about, it's like when bananas have that shit. just don't eat that part.

organic is the way to go though. good lookin out.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09