Author Topic: "I LIKE THE WAY SHE do it" G-UNIT (50 Cent, Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, Spider Loc)  (Read 617 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Spider's verse was str8 but I'm not bumpin shit with Tony Yayo on it

Of course you gonna think that ::)

You got damn right but you don't have shit else better to do but sit on this forum and keep chaingin' your name lol

I'd advise the the same thing to the nigga Spider Loc for embarrassin himself for trying to rap. LOL at the nigga calling himself a poet ::)

Your simple minded ass wouldn't know nothin about poetry. Probably over there bumpin that Get Silly bull shit right now thinkin it's the hardest shit ever lol

Yeah and i bet you bumpin BLUETIFUL World right now. LMAO at this so called "poet".

I'm actually bumpin' 2 C ME but Blutiful is my ringtone tho ;D
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

messi19

You got damn right but you don't have shit else better to do but sit on this forum and keep chaingin' your name lol

I'd advise the the same thing to the nigga Spider Loc for embarrassin himself for trying to rap. LOL at the nigga calling himself a poet ::)

Your simple minded ass wouldn't know nothin about poetry. Probably over there bumpin that Get Silly bull shit right now thinkin it's the hardest shit ever lol

Yeah and i bet you bumpin BLUETIFUL World right now. LMAO at this so called "poet".

Yeah no wonder u actually think he a poet lmao

K-9

THIS NIGGA THINK HE FUNNY  :grumpy: BTW LOOK AT YOUR KARMA NOW THATS FUNNY
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 09:02:32 PM by Too Juicy for tv »

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol karma, now thats funny
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

K-9

Everyone came hard no homo.... except Yayo he sounda like a retarded LloydChristmas.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 05:15:07 AM by Too Juicy for tv »

Quadruple OG

IMO Should have kept Buck's verse in there and replaced Yayo and Banks verses with Spider Loc

Props Crash.

messi19

THIS NIGGA THINK HE FUNNY  :grumpy: BTW LOOK AT YOUR KARMA NOW THATS FUNNY

I hope to reach -500 before the summer ;D

LOL at Crash at you saying Yayo came wack but then you actually think Spider is good LMAO. Niggas today get payed and they dont have their own opinios.

Fucked up how Lil Mama is better than Spider.