Author Topic: New Problem Tracks, "Ain't Goin' Nowhere", "Life's Perfect" (ft. Young Hootie)  (Read 156 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Last week we brought you Problem's remix to his single "I'm Toe Up", featuring Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, DJ Quik and Terrace Martin. Incase you missed the track, grab it now by clicking here. We've just recieved two new tracks from the Compton MC which we have here for you to check out.

The first track is called "Ain't Goin' Nowhere" and finds Problem hooking up with Inglewood producer Disko for the beat. This is a smooth, laid back track and Problem's flow reminds me of Lil Wayne's on this one. Judge for yourself, check out the track below:

Problem - Ain't Goin' Nowhere (Prod. by Disko)

The second track is a collaboration between Problem and fellow Compton rapper Young Hootie. Disko cooked up a darker, more southern influenced beat for this one, it's called "Life's Perfect" and is a dedication to the haters. Check it out below:

Problem - Life's Perfect (ft. Young Hootie) (Prod. by Disko)

Enjoy the tracks, and incase you missed Problem's video with Terrace Martin called "MySpace Rappers", click here to watch it now.

AnybodyKilla

Propz, bout to check em out. Whats good with Young Hootie? Where he been? You guys should do a interview with him!!!

Lazar

That "Ain´t Going Nowhere" track is really dope  8) Don´t feel the other one

Shango

both tracks are dope, I'm feelin most of Disko's productions

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
both tracks are dope, I'm feelin most of Disko's productions

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network