Author Topic: Weekend Audio Part 2: Mistah FAB, Bad Lucc, Jean Grae, Busta Rhymes, Epic  (Read 215 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

I just had to come back before this weekend was over to bring you another dose of music. We dropped several exclusive joints in the first Weekend Audio update yesterday, but we've recieved some new heat from Mistah FAB, Bad Lucc, Jean Grae and Epic, that we had to drop right away.

The first track is a posse cut by the Watts Riot Bad Lucc, Halla, S-Mak and Sincere Blak Poet. This is some of that West Coast underground heat, the track is called "N.R.A. (National Rhymers Association)", make sure to check it out below:

Bad Lucc, Halla, S-Mak & Sincere Blak Poet - N.R.A. (National Rhymers Asociation)

Next up is a new Mistah FAB solo track called "Umm Hmm", produced by Hyphy producer Traxamillion. If you like those minimalistic productions, this is for you. Check out "Umm Hmm" below:

Mistah FAB - Umm Hmm (Prod. by Traxamillion)

You can also check out a preview of Snoop Dogg on VH1' Storytellers performing "Life Of Da Party" with Mistah FAB by clicking here.

Let's get to a new track by one of the hardest female artists in the game today, Blacksmith recording artist Jean Grae. The talented rapper and singer is currently working on her album "Jeanious", and has leaked a remix to her song "Love Thirst", featuring Busta Rhymes.

Check out the track, and cop "Jeanious", in stores June 17th!

Jean Grae - Love Thirst (Remix) (ft. Busta Rhymes)

Last but not least is a track by Inland Empire rapper Epic, a diss track to be exact. The I.E. Hip-Hop Award winner took offence to some of the statements fellow I.E. rapper Lunch made in his dubcnn interview (click here), and has released a new track called "Lunch Time", aimed at the rapper. The track will also be featured on his mixtape "Calm Before The Storm" with DJ Ill Will and DJ Raze One, dropping May 22nd.

Epic - Lunch Time

We're done for this weekend!

~Lucien~

that Fabby Davis Jr. track is nice... Traxamillion got some dope beats

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good shit Nima....
That Epic joint is bangin....dude handled it classy

jai0489

• Lil Geezy
  • WEST WEST Y'ALL
that n.r.a track was dope gig fan of bad lucc homie be puttin' out some joints this one is no exception 7 min of dope shit i felt in trance just listenin' lol fabby came wit a joint i was feelin' it but beat was a lil too simple but he made it into a real good trackk that jean grae track wass eh nothin' special there but i'll give it a couple more listens might grow never know then the epic track which was the gem out of all these tracks came out swingin' i was noddin' from intro to outro DL it n take a listen  8)
TRAX I BE FEELIN'
YOUNG KENO - LETS STAY TOGETHER REMIX
K-BOY - MY LIFE
THE GAME - DOPE BOYS
WIZ KHALIFA - SAY YEAH REMIX
SAN QUINN - SF ANTHEM
BOSKO - LAKERS ANTHEM (TOO BAD WE LOST)
PARKER BROTHAZ - TEXT ME REMIX
YOUNG BUCK - THE TAPED CONVERSATION
THE GAME - TAPED CONVO REMIX
PROBLEM - IM TOE UP REMIX
SPIDER LOC - LEAN ON ME
LIL EAZY - WEST SIDE
NIPSEY HUSSLE - THEY ROLL
NIPSEY HUSSLE - BULLETS REMIX
TERRACE MARTIN - BOUNCE ROCK SKATE
THE COOL KIDS - MIAMI BEACH

westsiderider323

mistah fab track iz dope

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that mistah fab joint is crazy 8)

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
mistah fab track iz dope

yep real dope, also that Epic track is hot too!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Maaaaaaaan! A real weekend of audio on Dubcnn! Incredible how many new joints we just dropped back to back!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Chuuch!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
bad lucc that bang that shit is the anthem, goddddd damn you did the damn thang on that tracc folx
this is hollywood, nah this is hollyhood muzik!!!!!!!!!
keep bringin that g-shit folx!!!!

shit that pussy ass N*gga is dope and i stay playin that but bang that shit is anthem monster alien muzik!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 01:29:01 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yessir!!

djrazeone

• 'G'
bad lucc that bang that shit is the anthem, goddddd damn you did the damn thang on that tracc folx

shit that pussy ass N*gga is dope and i stay playin that but bang that shit is anthem monster alien muzik!
yeah that bang that shit is my joint right now...what up lucc i need more tracks....its also on the return of the hustle mixtape vol.2 hosted by quiz (had to get this plug in)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and the crazy thing is, its not your average westcoast feelin tracc
but damn the beat is dope and lucc brings that heat

yeah that bang that shit is my joint right now...what up lucc i need more tracks....its also on the return of the hustle mixtape vol.2 hosted by quiz (had to get this plug in)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks bro! Real Shit! Glad u like the song. Its 1 of my personal favorites, ya know.

Thanks 1ce again 4 all the support, ya dig. A nigga need that shit mane...........

Chuuch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Si-Chiggedy

that Fabby track is crazy. that's some dope shit.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill