Author Topic: why doesnt game ever use any of nu jersey devil beats for his albums?  (Read 646 times)

The_Offence

game's last album and jerzey got no beats on it  :-\

i've said it many times game dunno how the fuck to run a label

jerzey get the fuck outta there asap nigga

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
it was a track called breate n stop...but game said it doesnt go good wit his album so he gave it 2 fat joe... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

AnybodyKilla

Njd is a mixtape producer, he hasnt made anything dope since Put me Under Beat in 2004, that was years ago, Smell Like that is a dope beat, Put me Under was gonna be on the Album too, but it didnt get cleared..

NJD Devil beats are too repetative and kinda wack..

Now dude is straight wack, garbage, some avarage shit...Again he made a few dope beats in Mixtapes for Game...but that was it.

DAMN Lol No comment! Jerz got some nice tracks tho. I like his older shit better than his more recent beats. I would be upset if I was Devil tho and aint have no beat on LAX

Is "Good Old Days" gonna be on LAX 100% for sure, or you dont know yet?

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
someone hook up the busta track

MediumL

Cause he doesnt give a fuck about BWS
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

D-Stress

He has made beats for Games last two albums. Didnt get the samples cleared.

thats fucked up.but he could change the beat right?

Tha Crip

Busta Rhymes - "The Big Bang" (Produced by Nu Jerzey Devil) {Big Bang Leftover}

http://www.zshare.net/audio/122489661262762c/
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 04:32:35 AM by Tha Crip »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I remember this track but are you sure NJD did this ? Sounds nothing like him, has that eastcoast sound to it, while NJD always has those piano, Dre-ish beats.

Tha Crip

im just goin off of what i read somewhere..n plus aint this track listed as one of his in his C:V: here...if it his..i think its his best beat  8)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Busta Rhymes - "The Big Bang" (Produced by Nu Jerzey Devil) {Big Bang Leftover}

http://www.zshare.net/audio/122489661262762c/

props homie.. i remember this.... shame tit didnt get on the album

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

D-Montana614

• Lil Geezy
Njd is a mixtape producer, he hasnt made anything dope since Put me Under Beat in 2004, that was years ago, Smell Like that is a dope beat, Put me Under was gonna be on the Album too, but it didnt get cleared..

Now dude is straight wack, garbage, some avarage shit...Again he made a few dope beats in Mixtapes for Game...but that was it.

^^^ but he makes a hot beat every now and thin

Matty

i like that track 'Queenie feat. The Game - On and On'. NJD did that beat i think and it was pretty banging, best beat i heard from him. simple and repetitive and the bass was really nice 8)

h2k4

What!?! :grumpy:

AnybodyKilla

I would LOVE for Game to have used this NJD beat on his album. He used it on a mixtape, but this shit is TIGHT!

Let me know what u guys think!

Does anyone got this song?