Author Topic: DUBCNN: Damizza Runs For "West Coast President" [New Mixtape w/ DJ Ill Will!!]  (Read 220 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

Damizza Runs For "West Coast President" - May 22, 2008 By : Eddie

This June, multi-platinum rapper/producer Damizza will make a grand entrance back into the game with a new compilation presented by DJ Ill Will entitled "The West Coast President: Government In Exile." The swagger-filled project will be stuffed to excess with feel-good, star-studded records, exhibiting a collection of Damizza's biggest hits with the likes of Westside Connection, Kurupt, & Fat Joe, as well as never-before-heard music & mixes featuring Mariah Carey, Nate Dogg, & Fabolous.

Brand new collaborations with current protégés Guilty & "Jedi" Jared Moore will be sprinkled in to give the fans a taste of what they can expect from Damizza's Baby Ree Records in the future. "I wanted to give the people a nice compilation for the summertime that they can vibe to," says Damizza. "I'm really excited to team up with Ill Will, because he has a great sense of how to push records out here on the West Coast."

Best known for his work with younger artists like Hot Dollar, Ray J, & Jay Rock, DJ Ill Will shares Mizza's enthusiasm about this mixtape. “The foundation of the mixtape game, in my eyes, is usually based on promoting the younger artists and creating an outlet for them. What’s appealing about this project to me is that we’re reaching back into the vault & reminding people about the legendary accomplishments that Damizza has made, but we’re incorporating brand new music as well to keep it fresh for longtime fans.”

"If you're not familiar with Damizza's work as an artist or his involvement in the music industry, this project will serve as a great introduction," states executive producer Eddie Gurrola. "Damizza has been a part of most of the major projects in hip-hop since he's been in this business, but he's kept a low profile because he's just so humble about it all."

"The West Coast President: Government In Exile" will be released for free download online this June.

Drop feedback!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 11:27:59 AM by Eddie »

Lunatic

cant wait to hear it!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cant wait to hear it!
yep, who knows, maybe an unreleased Knoc track might pop up in there 8) 8)

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cant wait to hear it!

dope! new Mariah, Fab, Knoc & Nate Dogg...Damizza gets my vote!! LOL

Lunatic

cant wait to hear it!
haha u know me too well eddie ;)   that would be the business ;D

Mizza needs to get down with the MathMadix on the real! we need new mizza/knoc heat 8)

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!

smegma

Hey Eddie... since you're executive producing this... can you make sure we don't get any annoying Ill Will tags? ;D

Mizza needs to get down with the MathMadix Knoc-Turn'al on the real! we need new mizza/knoc heat 8)

Lunatic

^LOL i know your not a big fan of the mathmadix smegma, but give it up..knoc is really pushin it, gotta accept it

plus u were feelin the 'im drunk' record

smegma

For some reason a lot of rappers feel the need to push their friends, while fans only care about the artist himself and not about his friends. I'll take a Knoc verse any day over a J-Beam verse.

Lunatic

For some reason a lot of rappers feel the need to push their friends, while fans only care about the artist himself and not about his friends. I'll take a Knoc verse any day over a J-Beam verse.
who knows if their his friends? if that was the case, he'd probably would have been pushing them for quite some time now, and this just came about recently

i agree on taking a knoc verse though

Knawledg and Ripacut are good..beam is a crazy producer..

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The tags will be tastefully done ;D

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network