Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
30 (73.2%)
San Antonion Spurs
11 (26.8%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (57-25) vs San Antonio Spurs (56-26)~ Round 3  (Read 3819 times)

WestCoasta

is it just me or does this game look identical to Game 3 against Utah?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Odom and Gasol are playing too soft. They keep going for layups. DUNK THAT BALL, BITCH!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Like Kobe just did.

OG Hack Wilson

kobe is the only nigga showing up in this game

he had like 10 points in 1 minute or something it looked like (maybe m just baked)

a 3, a 3 and a 3 with a foul
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
L.A. had a chance to knock them down, but let them hang.
Now the Lakers will have to suffer another game for it. (with pressure)
Still got another chance for the Knockdown next game tho.

Spurs played their balls off tonight.
Lakers played very very Bad.

GangstaBoogy

I'm gonna go turn on some Maxwell, pour myself a strawberry daiquiri, take a candle-lit bubble bath and pretend this game never took place.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
:D

I'm going to watch Iron Chef America @ 9pm  ;D

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Gasol & Lamar missing to many easy shots...that shit was annoying....And D.Fish has to play better

westsiderider323

damn yea those eazy shots thay missd wur rlly fuckin annoyin me thay gotta win tuesday

wcsoldier

We missed way too many easy shots and SAS got some deadly runs .. but I ain't mad , 90% of the time , the team down 0-2 win Game 3.. SAS DID spent a lot of energy , Game 4 will be decided in the clutch ..

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Let me first congratulate S.A. on their win tonight.... and to Genobli who really stepped up. Now that is out of the way, I'm expecting for us to come back and win Tuesday. Odom knows that he messed up and he will be out to redeem himself.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Spurs Role players did the same thing the lakers role players did to them at home

its funny how in the playoffs the tell tale of a series from game to game can change
spurs blown out by 30 , then come back and blow the lakes out by 20

duncan>>>gasol

robert horry is playing some good minutes doing all the things that dont show up in the stat sheet

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Actually after seeing the video I say no. His left foot was his pivot. He didn't lift it till he jumped for the shot.

He travels, man. ;)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
robert horry is playing some good minutes doing all the things that dont show up in the stat sheet

Yeah, like being so horry-ble on offense that Odom or whoever his defender is can go and double another nigga or go and close the way to the basket to make penetrating more difficult. Horry SUCKS.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
^^ sure hes struggling offensively but you have to respect him at home where he can knock down his shot. he'll find his shot however his major contribution is on the defensive end (with him & duncan clogging up the lane) and his rebounding. his long ass arms and expierence is giving pop some good minutes