Author Topic: Manchester United v Chelsea (Champions League Final)  (Read 1647 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Manchester United v Chelsea (Champions League Final)
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2008, 03:14:22 PM »
Terry didn't deserve it. FUCK IT.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2008, 03:15:18 PM »
what a goal that was by ronaldo 8)  i was really hoping he'd have a good game or else i already know the haters would come with the "he folds under pressure" comment but this performance thus far just furthers cement his title as the best player in the world right now.

:o ;D :laugh: :-[
he missed the penalty, but he still scored a BIG goal and played fantastic throughout the game and ultimately is part of the champions of the world 8)

great to see portuguese int'l Nani score and former Porto star Anderson 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Invincible

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2008, 03:17:20 PM »
Thank fuck for that. i personally don't think anyone deserved to lose the game as both played well and had chances. Penalties is a cruel way to lose and united managed to come through. United never win shootouts so I feared the worst.

Feels good to say we are League and European cup double winners.  :) 8) :'(

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2008, 03:31:09 PM »
Great game.. I'm glad United won even though Chelsea were incredibly unlucky too hit the woodwork twice.. but oh well.. Very entertaining game from the neutral point of view.

Best thing for me about United winning is that it means, that Tottenham are the only club in London to have won a trophy this season  8) ;D even tho it was only the carling cup it still makes up for an overall dissappointing season...

The Predator

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2008, 03:46:16 PM »

:D

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2008, 03:51:50 PM »
^^ lol.. its crazy just how fast these things are created

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2008, 04:22:37 PM »
I dont think i could have handled seeing that arsehole Terry score the winning penalty, my missus' television would have been in big trouble. Congrats Utd, un defeated in the champions league this season, clearly playing the best football....who can say they didnt deserve it?

Oh and i would LOVE to have seen Vidic get a hold of that cunt Drogba after he slapped him, Vidic would have destroyed him.

The Maestro

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2008, 04:22:53 PM »
fucking hell, dont know where to start.

Thought we should have been 2 or 3 up at half time, chelsea were better side second half. No idea how giggs missed in extra time , really should have clinched it then.

The penalties were a nightmare when john terry stepped up i was devastated i thought that was it. There is no player i hate more than terry so  it was great when he missed, also fitting that anelka an ex arsenal, liverpool and city player missed.

Was pretty poignant that we manged to do it 50 years after the munich air disaster, it was great  to see bobby charlton lead the side up the steps.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2008, 10:23:15 PM »
Watching Terry after his missed penalty has just been heartbreaking. 

I know, I got no love for Chelsea (or Man U for that matter), but that was fucked up

kemizt

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2008, 01:15:33 AM »
yeah i watched this today, game was crazy

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2008, 02:27:06 AM »
great result, I hate Chelsea so im glad to see Man Utd win it. can Fergie be Knighted twice?lol.

Im so glad that cunt Ashley Cole didn't win. is there anyone out there who likes this arrogant little shit?

[img]

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2008, 04:51:11 AM »
I still ask myself why they let Terry shoot the final penalty. Even tho it was unfortunate, you could see this happen. Lampard would have missed too

@ lunatic: yes he played a good game, but he risked the cl trophy with this penalty. It showed that Ronaldo is still a inmature player, it was very stupid to shoot it like that way (especially because he did it already last time). Instead of concentrating on the target, he makes a show out of this. If I were his teammate, I would slap him for this.

bez

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2008, 04:52:18 AM »
Well done Man Utd. Gotta feel bad for Terry though, slipping like that. Oh well.

Elano

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2008, 05:27:22 AM »
There is no player i hate more than terry so  it was great when he missed

why so much hate for terry ?

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2008, 05:49:52 AM »
I still ask myself why they let Terry shoot the final penalty. Even tho it was unfortunate, you could see this happen. Lampard would have missed too

well Drogba was due to have the 5th penatly.. so i guess JT was the next after that.