Author Topic: Manchester United v Chelsea (Champions League Final)  (Read 1661 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Manchester United v Chelsea (Champions League Final)
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2008, 07:16:46 AM »
great result, I hate Chelsea so im glad to see Man Utd win it. can Fergie be Knighted twice?lol.

Im so glad that cunt Ashley Cole didn't win. is there anyone out there who likes this arrogant little shit?

Why would he be knighted, u don't see any other managers in them other countries being knighted. Oh well

but nah, no love for Cashley Cole.

kemizt

Outlaw ANOTHA

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2008, 07:35:26 AM »
Kings of europe !!!!!!! cant wait for next season already.  ;D

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2008, 07:36:24 AM »
I still ask myself why they let Terry shoot the final penalty. Even tho it was unfortunate, you could see this happen. Lampard would have missed too

well Drogba was due to have the 5th penatly.. so i guess JT was the next after that.

I think Chelsea has enough foreigners that could've shot the penalty... no excuse for letting an english shoot

Invincible

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2008, 08:02:17 AM »
There is no player i hate more than terry so  it was great when he missed

why so much hate for terry ?

I personally just hate him due to him being Chelsea captain. And I think he is slightly overated. I would rather have Ferdinand anyday.

bez

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2008, 09:18:23 AM »
I still ask myself why they let Terry shoot the final penalty. Even tho it was unfortunate, you could see this happen. Lampard would have missed too

well Drogba was due to have the 5th penatly.. so i guess JT was the next after that.

I think Chelsea has enough foreigners that could've shot the penalty... no excuse for letting an english shoot

He slipped.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2008, 09:50:28 AM »
Fucking Manchester got lucky. 2 posts, the fact that Terry slipped and that Drogba was the 5th shooter...

And I'm not a fan of Chelsea, I just hate ManU, especially C.Ronaldo, I knew he was gonna miss that penalty, immature fuck, I bet he'd cry like a litle girl again if they lost.

smegma

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2008, 09:51:40 AM »
Fucking Manchester got lucky. 2 posts, the fact that Terry slipped and that Drogba was the 5th shooter...

And I'm not a fan of Chelsea, I just hate ManU, especially C.Ronaldo, I knew he was gonna miss that penalty, immature fuck, I bet he'd cry like a litle girl again if they lost.

That guy already cries when his mother tells him to go to bed.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2008, 10:42:04 AM »

SPOT MOTHERFUCKING ON 8)

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2008, 10:45:44 AM »
lol at the hate

what y'all gon say when he's named player of the year? he didnt deserve it?  :P
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2008, 10:55:26 AM »

@ lunatic: yes he played a good game, but he risked the cl trophy with this penalty. It showed that Ronaldo is still a inmature player, it was very stupid to shoot it like that way (especially because he did it already last time). Instead of concentrating on the target, he makes a show out of this. If I were his teammate, I would slap him for this.

he takes the majority of penalties like that, stops to see which way keeper is going then places it in the other. This time cech didnt move and then guessed the right way.

There is no player i hate more than terry so  it was great when he missed

why so much hate for terry ?

For starters the guy is overrated, a good defender but is slow and aint that great on the ball. He also acts like he is a law to his own. Trying to take cards out of referees hands, biting other players, any time there is a incident he runs 100 yards to harass an opposition player and then scream abuse at the ref.

Any time there is a incident you can guarentee terry will be in the middle of it either trying to get at another player or ref.

Look at the drogba sending off, tevez kicks the ball out and then terry runs over screaming in tevez's face which starts a scuffle which results in drogba sending off. If he hadnt have blown the whole situation out of proportion drogba wouldnt have been sent off and terry wouldnt be slipping on his arse while the whole world watches him cry.

And all this Terry is a warrior is a load of rubbish, just coz the guy puts in a couple of sliding tackles doesnt make him a warrior.

Not to mention his behaviour off the field, affairs, taking a piss in a airport lounge the day after 911, throwing bottles at a guy on a motorbike and alleged racist remarks to ledley king.

The guy has somehow managed to get half the world thinking he is some role model, when he is far from that.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 10:57:12 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2008, 11:54:28 AM »
DAMN!!!
What a match! blood, sweat and tears...literally....
I fucking hate watching penalties :P, I was SO shitting myself when Terry stepped up, I couldn't watch it, but something crazy happened and he missed  ;D After that I was quite confident, honestly... :P

It feels so great that we won  8)

Invincible

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2008, 02:02:05 PM »
It feels so great that we won  8)

It sure does.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2008, 02:48:55 PM »
Terry is a cunt, plain and simple. He wanted to be the hero thats why he took the 5th penalty, you seen him straightening his captains armband for the cameras before he stepped up. Not to mention he is a fucking mercenary wank, "Im Mr Chelsea, blue through and through, would play for nothing............but i still want to be the highest paid player no matter who signs, Shevchenko just signed? Ok i want more money than him"....The guy is a prick.

The Maestro

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2008, 04:52:46 PM »
Terry is a cunt, plain and simple. He wanted to be the hero thats why he took the 5th penalty, you seen him straightening his captains armband for the cameras before he stepped up. Not to mention he is a fucking mercenary wank, "Im Mr Chelsea, blue through and through, would play for nothing............but i still want to be the highest paid player no matter who signs, Shevchenko just signed? Ok i want more money than him"....The guy is a prick.

props

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elano

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2008, 10:15:49 PM »
he takes the majority of penalties like that, stops to see which way keeper is going then places it in the other. This time cech didnt move and then guessed the right way.
this is not the way to kick a penalty,it looks like he don't have enough balls if he have to stop to see which way keeper is going  :P