Author Topic: It seems like people sleep on...  (Read 190 times)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
It seems like people sleep on...
« on: May 07, 2008, 02:36:53 PM »
...Suga Free's latest two albums he's dropped: Just Add Water (2006) & Sunday School (2007).

I'm always bumpin' those on my iPod on my breaks at school & in my car. Street Gospel & The New Testament are classics but JAW & SS are dope too. Smell My Finger when it drops will be dope too, based off of the "My Dice" single. Even though Free doesn't have Quik on the beats anymore, he hasn't lost a step with his lyrics and delivery & he's still as dope with Blaqtoven, Freeze, J Steez, & the other producers that he is working with.

I tend to like Sunday School a little more due to the fact that he has less features on it & all the beats are tight. Songs like "Let Me Pimp Or Let Me Die", "I'm Livin For You", "How to Knock a Bitch", "Suga Free", "Choice Me", "Hello, Hello, Hello", "Unreleased" & "Fuck Shit Wit You" are just too dope to be passed on. I mean, Just Add Water is off the chain though, especially the intro song "What U Want" with that James Brown flavor, "Like What", "You Know My Name", "The Ranger", "Suga Cain", "U Ain't Knowin", and "Boyfriend (Pimpin)". A few of the songs on there are totally different than the songs he usually does, like "Peace of Mind" & "If You Feel Me" but other than that it's off the chain. 8)

J Bananas

Re: It seems like people sleep on...
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 03:26:23 PM »
Sunday School was hard as hell.

"ok bitch you found me"

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 05:21:42 PM »
Sunday School was hard as hell.

"ok bitch you found me"
^Word. +1. 8)

MRKLEAN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 06:13:10 PM »
i agree suga free came hard on just add water, i still bump that shit hes def got skillz!

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 07:09:49 PM »
Just Add Water was one of the best albums of 2006. A fresh breath of air on the West Coast, with a nice sound, different than those monotonic piano Dr. Dre style-beats everyone seems to be using these days.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 07:39:54 PM »
+1 to y'all in here.

And I agree, it had a different sound to it. Very funky, especially the 1st track on that James Brown tip. And "I'm Gone" with Lil' Half Dead was one of the best songs from 2006, no doubt. 8)

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 08:40:58 PM »
SUGA FREE DOPE TO ME
 8)

topshotta

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 05:21:08 AM »
And I agree, it had a different sound to it. Very funky, especially the 1st track on that James Brown tip. And "I'm Gone" with Lil' Half Dead was one of the best songs from 2006, no doubt. 8)

Im looking for that track, can you hook it up?