Author Topic: Lil Eazy-E Returns With DJ Toomp On "What We're Claiming" [Dirty & Clean]  (Read 1351 times)

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
this is fucking bangin, just downloaded it  8) smoke smoke toke toke

Blood$

Lil E has a good ear for beats, hook is wack as fuck though.

All the tracks he released so far were dope, top notch producers, it's a shame it will all probably go to waste.

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
This shit is dumb down music! Same ole shit from the westcoast. Can we wake the fuck up please people. This shit is not a breath of fresh air at all. I like lil e but this aint the bizness. We need to elevate our thoughts.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
Shit's dope, when we'll be able to download this?
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

messi19

i thought i was crazy till i saw a couple other people say it, this is garbage for lil eazy. this aint the music he should be doin, it aint him...

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u cant keep everybody happy .....i like the song but honestly the hook is wack....can u imagine if the prince of compton actually drops if it drops??

how many great songs do we have ..g*ddamn
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
DARGINE, why cant u download it?

???

DAVIDSAOC

This shit is garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This shit is dumb down music! Same ole shit from the westcoast. Can we wake the fuck up please people. This shit is not a breath of fresh air at all. I like lil e but this aint the bizness. We need to elevate our thoughts.

this is why i like the Game

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
not bad
not a bangin tracc but its not that bad IMO
what were claiming>>I got that (the timbo tracc)
whos that on the hook?

that in da streets tracc he had is nice tho it says its lil eazy wit two other cats on it!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
not bad
whos that on the hook?

that in da streets tracc he had is nice tho it says its lil eazy wit two other cats on it!
not bad to me, the hook is so so tho,i don't get how some equals in here is get'n wet cause they think he sounds like his father on this tho, don't yall want artist to be more original? is the rap game cool with clones now? damn yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah I feel what you sayin box
cats jus want him to be OG, not copy his father
but as i was sayin whoever writes his raps, they dope!

not bad
whos that on the hook?

not bad to me, the hook is so so tho,i don't get how some equals in here is get'n wet cause they think he sounds like his father on this tho, don't yall want artist to be more original? is the rap game cool with clones now? damn yell
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

midwestryder

not bad
whos that on the hook?

as long as it is the son of eazy -e we are cool with clones . if it was anybody else  it would not be cool . only the sons of rsppers have the right to sound just like their father.

midwestryder

this is why i like the Game

but games music is more dumb down the lil eazy's . so that aint saying much. games sound is not original or breath fresh here.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 01:25:30 PM by midwestryder »