Author Topic: Spider Loc Album info (Tracklist and more)  (Read 769 times)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Re: Spider Loc Album info (Tracklist and more)
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2008, 10:48:24 AM »
LMAO!!!! HAS HE SINGS A GAY ASS LOVE LETTER TO 50 CENT!! MUAHAHAHA WHAT A FAGGOT, HIS ASS HAS GOT FUCKED FROM SO MANY DIRECTIONS HE DOESNT KNOW WHICH WAY IS WHICH,... KINDA FEEL SORRY FOR HIM  :-\ .... LOL 50 USED YOU TO GET AT GAME, YOU DID YOUR JOB NOW YOUR WORTHLESS,
huw did 50 cent use spider loc to get at game . spider loc was on g-unit as the same time as game . so 50 cent did not bring spider loc on to get at game. spider loc joined g-unit before game ever got kicked out.funny game did a gay ass love some to eazy e & the rest of the west coast too . so don't come with hat stan ignorant bullshit you are on.

50 cent never gave a fuck about spider loc untill game left, then he started getting features and what not, then game dissed them, spider dissed back, 50 made spider feel special by buyin him some gifts then the whole 50 vs game drama passes, spider loc is left looking naked and vunerable and everyone can see including 50 that spider is a talentless high pitched piece of shit, so 50 cent simply forgot about him,

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

midwestryder

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2008, 11:06:31 AM »
LMAO!!!! HAS HE SINGS A GAY ASS LOVE LETTER TO 50 CENT!! MUAHAHAHA WHAT A FAGGOT, HIS ASS HAS GOT FUCKED FROM SO MANY DIRECTIONS HE DOESNT KNOW WHICH WAY IS WHICH,... KINDA FEEL SORRY FOR HIM  :-\ .... LOL 50 USED YOU TO GET AT GAME, YOU DID YOUR JOB NOW YOUR WORTHLESS,
huw did 50 cent use spider loc to get at game . spider loc was on g-unit as the same time as game . so 50 cent did not bring spider loc on to get at game. spider loc joined g-unit before game ever got kicked out.funny game did a gay ass love some to eazy e & the rest of the west coast too . so don't come with hat stan ignorant bullshit you are on.

50 cent never gave a fuck about spider loc untill game left, then he started getting features and what not, then game dissed them, spider dissed back, 50 made spider feel special by buyin him some gifts then the whole 50 vs game drama passes, spider loc is left looking naked and vunerable and everyone can see including 50 that spider is a talentless high pitched piece of shit, so 50 cent simply forgot about him,
please spider loc is not talentless at all . stop with that closemnded hate .  i from the real old school & i like his siht . spider loc remided me of the old west coast i grew up on in the 80's. i was born in 1970's.. alos spider loc is not talentless high pitched piece of shit . that is jsut some  stupoid ignorant closeminded hate there . spider loc does not even have a high pitched voice at all . spidrer loc has the same voice tone as tone loc & c-bo. also 50 cent did give fuck about spider loc before game left. because 50 cent was making game do tracks with spider loc before game ever left.50 cent was making g-unit west out game & spider loc . so this shows how much you really know about it , nothing at all but a game stan reaction.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2008, 11:12:15 AM »
is this more of a street album/mixtape ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Kameroti

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2008, 11:14:11 AM »
^^^ true story, the beats remind me of some murder was the case shit

album def. is a dope album. and the celebrity joint is a joke song, thats why he sounds like 50cent on the hook lol

messi19

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2008, 11:21:16 AM »

please spider loc is not talentless at all . stop with that closemnded hate .  i from the real old school & i like his siht . spider loc remided me of the old west coast i grew up on in the 80's. i was born in 1970's.. alos spider loc is not talentless high pitched piece of shit . that is jsut some  stupoid ignorant closeminded hate there . spider loc does not even have a high pitched voice at all . spidrer loc has the same voice tone as tone loc & c-bo. also 50 cent did give fuck about spider loc before game left. because 50 cent was making game do tracks with spider loc before game ever left.50 cent was making g-unit west out game & spider loc . so this shows how much you really know about it , nothing at all but a game stan reaction.

U like Spiders image more than his raps but ull never admit that you gay ass nigga u just love the gangbangin shit he be on thats why. lol at this nigga callin everybody white when he half white himself ::) ::)...now aint THAT ignorant?
Spider is talentless fool. Dude cant spit and thats it. U love his image thats it.

Post Spiders best verse..we'll see if you can..u probably wont cuz u like his image like i said..give a good verse since he's so good..u half nigga.

~Lucien~

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2008, 11:30:37 AM »
good to hear about this album

I was really forward to having a new drink coaster

hahahaha

midwestryder

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2008, 12:11:01 PM »

U like Spiders image more than his raps but ull never admit that you gay ass nigga u just love the gangbangin shit he be on thats why. lol at this nigga callin everybody white when he half white himself ::) ::)...now aint THAT ignorant?
Spider is talentless fool. Dude cant spit and thats it. U love his image thats it.

Post Spiders best verse..we'll see if you can..u probably wont cuz u like his image like i said..give a good verse since he's so good..u half nigga.
sorry but you got me mistaking for someone else . i am not part white at all . i am half african amierican & half native american. i have no white blood in me at all.  also you did not read one pit of what i said because your post is stupid & ignorant .  i don't just like spider loc for his gangster image . i  like spider loc for his old school west coast sound i grew up on..  reread my post before this & stop acting like a ignorant stan.get your infmoramtion right before you come at me with lies & ignorant bullshit that ain't true.

messi19

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2008, 12:21:59 PM »

sorry but you got me mistaking for someone else . i am not part white at all . i am half african amierican & half native american. i have no white blood in me at all.  also you did not read one pit of what i said because your post is stupid & ignorant .  i don't just like spider loc for his gangster image . i  like spider loc for his old school west coast sound i grew up on..  reread my post before this & stop acting like a ignorant stan.get your infmoramtion right before you come at me with lies & ignorant bullshit that ain't true.

lol @ this half nigga saying the word ignorant 5 times in 3 posts..whats your next word? close minded? cuz Spider Loc is garbage and everybody knows that so that means everybody close minded? wow doggy who gives a fuck if he gives
you the 90s westcoast vibe hes still wack as a rapper doggy. Dont be upset? what you gonna say next? how nobody here is from the hood cuz we dont listen to Spider just like u said to "No Teflon" who said he listenes to Phil Collins? ::)

lmao @ this nigga callin himself midwestryder on the internet :laugh:

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2008, 01:32:55 PM »

lmaooooooooooooo.... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2008, 03:11:45 PM »
is this the mixtape "da nigga u luv 2 hate"  ::) ;D

K-9

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2008, 04:21:18 PM »
WORLD WIDE WEB  COMING SOON TO A STORE NEAR YOU DEC 08 8)