Author Topic: New Music From 40 Glocc & Zoo Life Ent (Mike Jones My 6-4 Freestyle) [Audio]  (Read 303 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

We're right back at you with some new music from 40 Glocc and his Zoo Life Ent crew. While his summer single "Strip Down" is buzzing, he's making sure to feed the streets with some underground sh-t, and it's controversial as always.

We've got a new freestyle called "Get It Right", where 40 Glocc raps over Mike Jones' "My 6-4" beat and adresses West Coast artists. "I'm talkin' about all the niggas that's running around and flooding ya'll site [dubcnn] with they bullshit music and not makin' moves no where else", he says about the track.

He also specifically adresses artists from the Inland Empire (I.E.). "And to the niggas runnin' around saying I.E.: if they knew the history, they'd know it's a gangbang term and unless you a real one and have put in work around "the I.E.", you should keep it out ya mouth. Because when real niggas from the I.E. run into you, you're going to have to explain yourself thoroughly. So I'm letting everybody know before they mistake I.E. for these clown ass non affiliated rap cats, trying to make a career acting like they represent to the fullest. Get out the I.E. lane, because you liable to get hit in traffic."

Download "Get It Right" below:

40 Glocc - Get It Right (Freestyle)

We also have a "Zoo Life Freestyle" for ya'll showcasing 40 Glocc's Zoo Life Ent family: Tip Toe (Low Lifes), Village Boo and Yacc are featured on the track alongside 40, download it below:

40 Glocc - Zoo Life Freestyle (ft. Tip Toe, Village Boo & Yacc)

That's it for now, look out for more 40 Glocc soon.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Thanx for this Nima, allways good to hear some more " Big Bad Four O"

nima , do u still have Zoo Babies - Under The Sunshine track?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
Good shyt.

Is this guy still part of G-Unit?
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 g!! make great  8) i smoke!!

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dont I.E. mean "Inland Empire"  - i heard this on the Sidewalk Radio joint from DJ Raze One...its cool

wonder who he's talkin bout

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
he talk to ass-men!!  ;D

AnybodyKilla

he talk to ass-men!!  ;D

LOLLLLLLLLLLL. Songs are bangin!!!

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
HE SAY DUBCNN TOO MUCH NOBODY PERSONS  ;D HE SAY HONEST I BELIEVE  8)

87cutlassrida

• Lil Geezy
first... 40 coc, you are a clown just like spider joke and both of you need to shut your $2.00 mouths! both of your music is straight up garbage and that's why 5cents and gay unit has left you on the bareback burner! dont get me wrong... 50, your a clown too! personally a lot of us are getting tired of listening to both of you "NOBODY's" run your mouths about the new west coast. neither one of you putos will ever be anything but a bunch of haters... take 5cents dick out your mouths and stop acting like some sorry ass bitches! i been down with strictly the west since 87 and i have never ever heard such a bunch of whining ass bitches in my life. The WEST COAST rose to the top by itself and doesnt need the eastcoast or the south to keep them at the top! NEW WEST is about unity, and taking back the west coasts rightful spot on the rap map but when mufuckas like you talk the shit you talk.. it's only holding things back. untill you both str8'n up i hope none of the REAL west coast artist mess wit you and your garbage made sound. fuck 5cents, gay-unit, 40coc & spider joke & fuck anyone down with any of these sorry excuses for recording artists. cheap ass promotional stunts might get you a little bit publicity but the fact of the matter is that yalls music sucks and it will never make you rich!

MUCH LOVE TO THE REAL NEW WEST COAST... The Game, Young Aktive Ass YG Disko, G. Malone & Blue Division, Blocc Boyz & Green Up, 211, Roccett and everyone else (black, white, asian or latino) from san diego to the bay that's workin hard to rep the west THE RIGHT WAY and not like these sell-outs spider joke & 40coc

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 40 glocc is a hard worker .  i mean fuck, he drops a banger every week or so!!!!! he hard at his grind ...keep it movin 40.
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
87CUTLASSRIDER=ASS-MAN  >:( 40 G MAKE MUSIC FEEL IN IN MIND WHO RAP WEST COAST DO THAT  ::)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
gd tracks :D

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
I WANT ALBUM!!!  8)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 G SAY RAPPER ASS ON MIC CALLEM UNDER EAR!!! ;D ;D ;D

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 GLOCC DO NEW BLOG  ON HIS MYSPACE.COM/40GLOCC VERY INTENSE