Author Topic: Anyone play Gunbound?  (Read 104 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Anyone play Gunbound?
« on: May 09, 2008, 05:22:33 PM »
This shit is extremely addicting.   This game is alot like worms. Its a turn based team shooting game. There are 15 or 16 tanks you can use. Each has 3 attacks, attack 1, 2 and special ss shot.  There is a lvlup/class system based on the number of wins you have. You are restricted to certain servers based on your lvl. 

http://gunbound.ijji.com if u wanna try it.  add: JuUnit to ur buddylist and we'll play.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
Re: Anyone play Gunbound?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 06:12:29 PM »
Oh my god. That´s still around? I used to play it like 2 years ago. It IS fucking addicting but back then I always thought that people were cheating. Besides that people could buy stuff (for real $) to improve their hitpoints and all that.

Great game though.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 06:34:52 PM »
Oh my god. That´s still around? I used to play it like 2 years ago. It IS fucking addicting but back then I always thought that people were cheating. Besides that people could buy stuff (for real $) to improve their hitpoints and all that.

Great game though.

Yeah, but they have diff servers now.  U can goto Avatar Off, where none of the stuff u buy counts so its all about skill.

They just updated to season 2 a couple weeks ago, added as buncha new features.  The hackers aren't as bad as they were.  I think the new season patched alotta shit.

juandoe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 01:09:03 AM »

lame game