Author Topic: THISIZGAME.COM OFFICIALLY LAUNCHES!  (Read 669 times)

EFFeX

Re: THISIZGAME.COM OFFICIALLY LAUNCHES!
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2008, 07:20:21 AM »
ahhh, great now i hope e-bangers like no teflon n 1-mic can forget about floodin this site wit game related bullshit n just go there , that way we get some real topics in here

come c me nigga i got 4'4s for all you muthafuckas..COME ONEEEEE!!

Don't you find it weird that you have a signature of dude as a LITTLE BOY? Do we have to be subjected to this level of stanery everytime you post? Sure, I'm a fan of dude, but you don't see me looking for baby pictures to gaze at while browsing his site and bumping "Big Dreams".

messi19

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2008, 07:21:44 AM »
ahhh, great now i hope e-bangers like no teflon n 1-mic can forget about floodin this site wit game related bullshit n just go there , that way we get some real topics in here

Don't you find it weird that you have a signature of dude as a LITTLE BOY? Do we have to be subjected to this level of stanery everytime you post? Sure, I'm a fan of dude, but you don't see me looking for baby pictures to gaze at while browsing his site and bumping "Big Dreams".

Game is sexy thats why....no homo

EFFeX

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 08:27:01 AM »

Game is sexy thats why....no homo

:o

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2008, 06:25:03 PM »

no im not comin to see u , i bet ur room is all sticky wit white stains from game pictures of magazines .....

i dont forget the facts wheter u call ur self boyaka oyaka, E Bishop, or 1-mic u the same faggot that said...

*'' game is the only one that can get it from me''

''admittin u got a loose ass hole from takin it up the ass''

'' callin other forum members  ''baby''

* game is sexy ''

Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

messi19

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2008, 06:58:07 PM »

no im not comin to see u , i bet ur room is all sticky wit white stains from game pictures of magazines .....

i dont forget the facts wheter u call ur self boyaka oyaka, E Bishop, or 1-mic u the same faggot that said...

*'' game is the only one that can get it from me''

''admittin u got a loose ass hole from takin it up the ass''

'' callin other forum members  ''baby''

* game is sexy ''

thanks for quoting me heres another one:

Game is my boo..no homo

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2008, 07:04:33 PM »
one wud think that ur j/k, but as soon as u come online u start postin in game only related threads like this one and the '''funny hater''

messi19

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2008, 07:24:59 PM »
one wud think that ur j/k, but as soon as u come online u start postin in game only related threads like this one and the '''funny hater''

you mad that i would let Game go raw? no homo

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2008, 07:28:53 PM »

il go ahead n ignore the ''no homo'' part ...cuz well...u go as far as havin kid picture of him..i bet u a pedophile aint u?

messi19

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2008, 07:34:04 PM »

il go ahead n ignore the ''no homo'' part ...cuz well...u go as far as havin kid picture of him..i bet u a pedophile aint u?

aint nothin wrong with that wet butt

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2008, 07:35:44 PM »
wow...didnt even deny it or anything huh...theres somthing wrong with u, game shud do a remix of stan by eminem ...and ''adress you'' dont u think?

messi19

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2008, 07:51:52 PM »
wow...didnt even deny it or anything huh...theres somthing wrong with u, game shud do a remix of stan by eminem ...and ''adress you'' dont u think?

yeah he should

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2008, 10:18:41 PM »
u think u win by makin come backs like ''yeah he shud'' but realli it shows how much u lack brain cells, so much u cant even come up wit a decent sentence

messi19

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2008, 10:31:54 PM »
u think u win by makin come backs like ''yeah he shud'' but realli it shows how much u lack brain cells, so much u cant even come up wit a decent sentence

:laugh: