Author Topic: RUMOUR: "L.A.X" Tracklist  (Read 1870 times)

messi19

Re: RUMOUR: "L.A.X" Tracklist
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2008, 09:47:25 PM »
the documentary was loaded with R&B hooks and that album is games best album by far
r&b hooks such as "dont need your love" and start from scratch" are different because they weren't R&B songs for the ladies whereas im the sure the chris brown/neyo/robin thicke joints will be

there's a difference...

For me it is how the song is executed. Take 2pac or Biggie for example. And before everyone says it, I am NOT comparing Game to these 2. The work Pac did with Jon B was dope. R U Still Down is a pure R&B record but he added a nice change of pace to it. Skys The Limit or even One More Chance for Biggie. Those tracks were very mellow and smooth. Just depends on the subject matter and how it is performed. It's a new wrinkle in Game's resume he does not have but if he can pull it off he adds another dimension to his music.

i think you need to highlight that ure NOT!!! comparing Pac and Game lmao cuz people go crazy as soon as they say someones name beside Pac even if youre not comparin artists with him.

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2008, 09:49:01 PM »
^i feel that...aint no arguing or hatin goin on, we just discussing (before some ppl try and take it out of hand)..if it works for game, great, i'll be cheering..but 2 me, since its experimenting with what could be a "new" sound for em, 3 may be too much cause we aint know if it worked yet

like u said, its bout the subject matter and thats why i say there's a difference between a "start from scratch" and let's say the neyo song.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2008, 09:50:12 PM »
marsha brings that westcoast flavor to the table so shes an exception
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D~Nice

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2008, 09:54:41 PM »
^i feel that...aint no arguing or hatin goin on, we just discussing (before some ppl try and take it out of hand)..if it works for game, great, i'll be cheering..but 2 me, since its experimenting with what could be a "new" sound for em, 3 may be too much cause we aint know if it worked yet

like u said, its bout the subject matter and thats why i say there's a difference between a "start from scratch" and let's say the neyo song.

No doubt. We shall see. I think he can do it.

The_Offence

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2008, 10:07:36 PM »
the documentary was loaded with R&B hooks and that album is games best album by far
r&b hooks such as "dont need your love" and start from scratch" are different because they weren't R&B songs for the ladies whereas im the sure the chris brown/neyo/robin thicke joints will be

there's a difference...
well what makes you think it will be love songs it could be feel good tracks

and special feat nate dogg was and love track

ne yo could sing just as good a nate if not better so i don't get why people would find it cool for nate to do some soft ass hook when another talented r&B singer can do the same, its all gotta do with talent

people just got it in there heads that these cats can only sing love tracks, or in Chris brown case R&B dance tracks, rappers have imput on what type of hooks they want some of them even write the hooks for the R&B singer

messi19

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2008, 10:08:55 PM »
The song im really "worried" about is the one with Chris Brown..he's...meeh :-\. Thats the song that i feel is one of those
Chris Brow type songs, the type of song BET watching-106 & park-Lil Wayne & Soulja Boy loving fans will feel.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2008, 11:50:30 PM »

Maybe hearing the tracks first, then making a decision about how they sound would be the best way to go.

Lazar

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2008, 12:45:22 AM »

Maybe hearing the tracks first, then making a decision about how they sound would be the best way to go.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2008, 03:56:53 AM »
half of these songs will be on LAX, trust me, it was the same with tracklist to DA

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

D-Stress

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2008, 05:01:48 AM »
hope its fake cuz i dont want tracks with chris brown/neyo/robin thicke
hes screamin hes from west and shit.
he needsta get quik, daz, cat, qd III, johnny j, doug rasheed,bobcat,etc. on his albums, that west coast.

Al Bundy

« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2008, 05:05:47 AM »
quit catching feelings over a tracklisting. god damn. you people will never be happy until game has the whole album produced by daz dillinger and every hook sang by butch cassidy

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2008, 06:28:09 AM »

1. Rebirth (Produced by Tre Beats)
2. Steady Bangin' (Produced by Ervin Pope)
7. Whatcha Gonna Do (Produced by Timbaland)
13. Stay True feat. Marsha Ambrosious (Produced by Hi-Tek)
14. Sunrise to Sunset (Produced by Nottz)
15. Hell's Angels feat. Ice Cube (Produced by Tre Beats)
16. Blast For Me (Produced by Jellyroll)

18. 'Til the Death feat. Raekwon (Produced by DJ Khalil)

If these tracks r true then 50% of the album is dope

messi19

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2008, 07:33:52 AM »
quit catching feelings over a tracklisting. god damn. you people will never be happy until game has the whole album produced by daz dillinger and every hook sang by butch cassidy

lmao co-sign.

To the dude above so he cant scream westcoast just because he doesnt work with YOUR favorite producers/artists? nigga fuck outta here
u dont have to work with westcoast niggas just for the sake of it. its music. lmao this nigga is saying just because he isnt working with that many westcoast niggas
he cant scream out westcoast. That right there proves that u dont want a Game album, u wanna hear Game work with your favorite artists and producers so they'll
blow up more into the mainstream

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2008, 08:23:13 AM »
the tracklist looks sick!...if true, nigga got nas, cube, luda, jr, swizz beats, khalil, storch...plus the likes of neyo...the nigga was on a dre track on kingdom come from jigga so whether y'all aint liking him or not, the nigga known as a highly gifted artist...and kingdom come was supposed to be grown man music(yeh the final product was weak but cant hate on neyo). As for chris brown, the game storch brown joint on his album was sick so this def gon be a joint for the ladies but if its done well, who can hate...if its wack...fair enough...robin thicke...i hope that shit aint some wack shit...i dunno...All i know is the albums tracklist sounds well rounded if real but u aint gon know shit until u hear it, like some of y'all said...its just a tracklist....

i agree with the likes of bundy and offence in this thread.

pz

hrsmn_london

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2008, 09:13:17 AM »
Fuck this talentless bitch but I still want the Swizz track