Author Topic: MC Eiht - Smooth Tracc THREAD ********  (Read 780 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: MC Eiht - Smooth Tracc THREAD ********
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2008, 02:34:54 PM »
what about game? that nigga joined the hood after he quit college ball n playin 3rd strike all day, n he fronts like hes been banging since day 1

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

westside159

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2008, 04:37:15 PM »
MC Eiht feat. Young AKayser & DSP-Nine Of Em

http://rapidshare.com/files/117991585/MC_Eiht_feat._Young_Akayser_DSP-Nine_Of_Em_.mp3.html

BOMB SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Another Classic damn forgot about this one !!!!!!!!!  NICE HOMIE  8) 8) 8)

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2008, 04:46:51 PM »
on top of all that  is sum smooth azz shit

that bussiness is my fav. track off of last man standing

NEMIISSICK

• Lil Geezy
  • QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2008, 05:08:19 PM »
yo that 1 jam "bring back the funk" off hiz hood arrest album is fukn bangn.  That wuz a pretty underground album, so i know a lot of headz aint heard it.  Thatz  tha best trak on tha whole album!!
BANGN WESTCOAST BEATZ & MORE.......

1MIC

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2008, 05:36:57 PM »
Damn 159 don't you think your under ground hero is a fraud.. He's been murdered all over the boards and on my space..it's been 2 months and no reply to the diss..just about everybody in compton bumpin our street codes cd and dvd..eiht has no get bacc...see eiht can't really say to much about us.. Cuz our street credibility is way too strong..we not known ass no bitches busters or wanna be's...we our like ghetto super stars out here in compton....we the niggas who was doin dat shit eiht be rappin about..we are the niggas who was lowridin in the finest impalas in high school..his tpc homies will vouch dat..eiht aint been to his hood in years... he recruits niggas from riverside to be from cmw..when the original members wanna fuc his ass up..for all type of hoe shit..

So see it aint too much he can say...it will al be fairy tale..see he disses us is bad business for him..we got supporters and they are the citizens of compton..what he got...the streets of compton is ours now...

Factor house is bacc and runnin at 100 percent..... 159 learn who the real niggas in compton is.. If you was from 159 like you say...you would already know us....
i could careless about a rappers streetcredit

looooooooooooool @ this hypocrite...yet the one thing that come out this nigga mouth when Game gets mentioned is community college and all that shit..bumb ass nigga :laugh: :-*

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2008, 08:24:37 PM »
Damn 159 don't you think your under ground hero is a fraud.. He's been murdered all over the boards and on my space..it's been 2 months and no reply to the diss..just about everybody in compton bumpin our street codes cd and dvd..eiht has no get bacc...see eiht can't really say to much about us.. Cuz our street credibility is way too strong..we not known ass no bitches busters or wanna be's...we our like ghetto super stars out here in compton....we the niggas who was doin dat shit eiht be rappin about..we are the niggas who was lowridin in the finest impalas in high school..his tpc homies will vouch dat..eiht aint been to his hood in years... he recruits niggas from riverside to be from cmw..when the original members wanna fuc his ass up..for all type of hoe shit..

So see it aint too much he can say...it will al be fairy tale..see he disses us is bad business for him..we got supporters and they are the citizens of compton..what he got...the streets of compton is ours now...

Factor house is bacc and runnin at 100 percent..... 159 learn who the real niggas in compton is.. If you was from 159 like you say...you would already know us....

looooooooooooool @ this hypocrite...yet the one thing that come out this nigga mouth when Game gets mentioned is community college and all that shit..bumb ass nigga :laugh: :-*

im not hating im sayin whats real,  im juz comparing them i could care less if game went to play college ball n played street fighter all day ima still bump his shit same with eiht, if u guys r gonna hate on a rap artist hate on them for their work not their "street cred" lol.

shit man if ur gonna hate on eiht for street cred, y not hate on dre, tupac, game for all the funky ass shit they did, honestly to me game is whackiest guy on the west coast man gettin all these weird ass tats n covering them up with another gayer one, i admit i bash on game a lil bit, its only because he acts like a 12 yr old on tv.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 09:03:00 PM »
if he (the game) acts 12 years old, then how old are his "dickryders"?
but i feel what your sayin

im not hating im sayin whats real,  im juz comparing them i could care less if game went to play college ball n played street fighter all day ima still bump his shit same with eiht, if u guys r gonna hate on a rap artist hate on them for their work not their "street cred" lol.

shit man if ur gonna hate on eiht for street cred, y not hate on dre, tupac, game for all the funky ass shit they did, honestly to me game is whackiest guy on the west coast man gettin all these weird ass tats n covering them up with another gayer one, i admit i bash on game a lil bit, its only because he acts like a 12 yr old on tv.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westside159

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2008, 10:11:08 AM »
Just another reason why Eiht is a Hip Hop Legend  8) 8)

westside159

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2008, 10:12:49 AM »
MC Eiht feat. Young AKayser & DSP-Nine Of Em

http://rapidshare.com/files/117991585/MC_Eiht_feat._Young_Akayser_DSP-Nine_Of_Em_.mp3.html

BOMB SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Damn i need this in the trunk , im gonna order it !!!!!!!  8) 8)

D-Stress

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2008, 11:44:37 AM »
im glad yall liked the track.

COMPTONR1DA

EYE DON GIV AH FUCC BOUT YAH STREET CCRED YAH WUNNA BEEE AZZ GANXTAH!

its about music.noone from your crew can touch eiht on that music shit.and even your boys are "harder" than him, they are hard when they´re 20 deep and strapped, im sure no one of yall i-net bangaz would scrap wit eiht (or anybody) in one-on-one fight.thats some man-shit.fuck that gangsta shit its all about being a man
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 11:46:24 AM by Tha Untouchable Psycho Hustla »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2008, 11:45:18 AM »
The Best at lacing those Smooth Tracc's !!!!!!!!

1. Streiht up menace
2. All for the money
3. Def Wish
4. Late night Hype 1 & 2
5. Ducc Sicc
6. Can I kill It PART 1 & 2
7. Compton Bomb  8) 8) 8)
8. Dayz of 89'
9. Thicker Than Water  8)
10. The Hood Still Got Me Under  8)

Way too Many Smooth Tracc's baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GEEAH NIGGA 8)

Hold up feat Soultre'

From Yo Hood 2 My Hood
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

westside159

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2008, 12:17:10 PM »
11.HOODRATZ - off N MY NEIGHBORHOOD album  8) 8) 8)

D-Stress

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2008, 01:43:37 PM »
"Thuggin´It Up" Not Really Smooth, But Mellow Az Fizuck!

midwestryder

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2008, 03:22:15 PM »

how sad you are . stop being a stalker . a you can't make it with out living off someone elses rep & dissing them. you can't do anything postive with your live because what you are doing is negative & sad .the on;y way you can make it to bring someone down & that is sad & wrong . shut up wiht your bullshit stalker groupie hate  & do something postive with your life . that does no include stalking rappers & them trying to make a name off diising them . that is just stupid & negative. peope like you are problme wiht this world . allways trying to bring someone down because you are ont on there leval of life.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2008, 04:42:53 PM »
Copied my DJ Quik Smooth Track thread eh?  :laugh: I see you on that one G. +1
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"