Author Topic: MC Eiht - Smooth Tracc THREAD ********  (Read 776 times)

westside159

Re: MC Eiht - Smooth Tracc THREAD ********
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2008, 11:12:03 PM »
MC Eiht feat. Young AKayser & DSP-Nine Of Em

http://rapidshare.com/files/117991585/MC_Eiht_feat._Young_Akayser_DSP-Nine_Of_Em_.mp3.html

BOMB SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

You said it right Bomb shit !!! 8) 8) 8)  that song knocc's too hard

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2008, 11:21:10 PM »
Damn 159 don't you think your under ground hero is a fraud.. He's been murdered all over the boards and on my space..it's been 2 months and no reply to the diss..just about everybody in compton bumpin our street codes cd and dvd..eiht has no get bacc...see eiht can't really say to much about us.. Cuz our street credibility is way too strong..we not known ass no bitches busters or wanna be's...we our like ghetto super stars out here in compton....we the niggas who was doin dat shit eiht be rappin about..we are the niggas who was lowridin in the finest impalas in high school..his tpc homies will vouch dat..eiht aint been to his hood in years... he recruits niggas from riverside to be from cmw..when the original members wanna fuc his ass up..for all type of hoe shit..

So see it aint too much he can say...it will al be fairy tale..see he disses us is bad business for him..we got supporters and they are the citizens of compton..what he got...the streets of compton is ours now...

Factor house is bacc and runnin at 100 percent..... 159 learn who the real niggas in compton is.. If you was from 159 like you say...you would already know us....

well said cuzz u from tragniew cuzz?? this is Eastside Compton DUCCY nigga

D-Stress

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2008, 08:11:40 AM »
^^ you two are the best team on the forum :D

westside159

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2008, 10:50:42 PM »
Real G'z since 1985 Geah nigga !!! >:( >:(

westside159

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2008, 09:40:01 PM »
Legend !!  08 is the year watch .  8)

gfunkin2

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2008, 01:42:57 AM »
Compton Bomb
You Can't See Me
All for the Money
On Top of All That
Music to Driveby

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2008, 02:42:36 AM »
westside 159 aint from tragniew park..hes just an eiht dick rider..i got a homie from PBC and he said Eiht aint in the hood and hasnt been for years..Not only that hes a pathetic rapper lol

The Best of 3 Worlds

westside159

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2008, 05:21:40 AM »
westside 159 aint from tragniew park..hes just an eiht dick rider..i got a homie from PBC and he said Eiht aint in the hood and hasnt been for years..Not only that hes a pathetic rapper lol

Man who the fucc is you ? You corny fake wannabe Nigga , who are you to say anything down about a Hip Hop Legend nigga ?  How many albums you sold clown boy ?  Get your muthafuccin pussy mind right BOY !!!!! We on that Grown man shit , you off brand pussy !!!!!! Get the FUCC out of here with that bullshit .

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2008, 10:17:19 AM »

Man who the fucc is you ? You corny fake wannabe Nigga , who are you to say anything down about a Hip Hop Legend nigga ?  How many albums you sold clown boy ?  Get your muthafuccin pussy mind right BOY !!!!! We on that Grown man shit , you off brand pussy !!!!!! Get the FUCC out of here with that bullshit .

LOL!! hes not a hip hop legend..i cant believe what im hearing, ur shits out of control...AND WHO THA FUCC IS YOU?

The Best of 3 Worlds

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2008, 11:11:57 AM »

Watch yo mouth wit da my niggas..yiu aint blacc...

159..if you from the niew answer these questions..and if you answer them correctly..I can make it official..that you are from 159 TPCCR...

1. Name some streets in TPC...

2. What's the name of the car club that 90% of TPC's are from ?

3. What's the name of the homie who was killed on the same night of compton highs football game in 1996 ?

4.  Why isn't a swapmeet in TPC anymore...

You answer them questions and you can be alright wit me..you mceiht sperm bank....

westside159

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2008, 09:36:30 PM »

Watch yo mouth wit da my niggas..yiu aint blacc...

159..if you from the niew answer these questions..and if you answer them correctly..I can make it official..that you are from 159 TPCCR...

2. What's the name of the car club that 90% of TPC's are from ?

3. What's the name of the homie who was killed on the same night of compton highs football game in 1996 ?

4.  Why isn't a swapmeet in TPC anymore...

You answer them questions and you can be alright wit me..you mceiht sperm bank....

Cuzz from now on , dont even respond or talk to me Fake nigga , go get some buisness and dont worry about what real niggaz do . Real shit .  You can talk all you want , but when it goes down , dont say i didnt warn you Cuzz !!!!   >:( >:(

Muhfukka

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2008, 10:58:57 PM »
haha

K-9

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2008, 07:00:31 AM »
Real G'z since 1985 Geah nigga !!! >:( >:(
::) yeah right

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2008, 09:09:25 AM »

DMC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2008, 10:47:30 AM »

The park is right on the corner of Alondra  and central of course 159th and keene box it in. There use to be a dirt lot right across the street from the mobil gas station on alondra. But now they put up a CVS drug store. Across the street from the park on central is the airport. Oh and cypress street and amantha run into the park. It is patrolled by the sheriff's department not regular LAPD. Things have changed. It isn't such a bad place anymore. There is now a McDonalds on Roscrans that is wide open. No glass between the customers and registers. I have even seen asians walking down the street!

All you who are hating on Eiht need to get on with that dumb shit. Eiht has earned his strips. He still shouts out the city and raps about the daily struggles and happenings going on there. If you don't like his music then that is cool. Although I can't see how you can generally like gangsta rap like spice 1, S.C.C, Scarface, etc, and not like Eiht. At least the old stuff anyway. Things change. You can't expect a dude going on 40 to still be out in these streets being a nucklehead gangbanger. Especially if you got family to feed house payments and what not. All these new acts need to respect these older cats who have paved the way from them. People are too busy worrying about someone else and ned to worry about themselves. Come together and make the money instead of fighting about some bullshit.