Author Topic: Dubcnn: Ice Cube - Do Ya Thang [Off Raw Footage | Dirty/Clean/Instrumental MP3]  (Read 979 times)

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
This one goes to show Cube's persistence and pioneering in the rap game.

Can't wait to pick this album up.

-W
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
Sh!t's Bangin!! 8)

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
man alot of westcoast rappers should look at what Ice Cube is doing...

This guy is still on the radio even with songs like "gangster rap made me do it"...

Hes been in the game since the late 80's and he still going strong in 2008...how many rappers from the 80's still making dope tracks like this...

I think it has to do with him making songs that are real mainstream but still street...  These songs got some dope beats but still westcoast but good enough for the mainstream...

Im really feeling this song and the other 2 tracks hes released from this album...
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Props - we just keep dropping heat

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
so the leaked track is really from Raw footage  :P

not sure what to expect from Raw footage now  :P
i mean this is just the first filler for me, but i thought he would go real RAW this time  :-\

so if he's not aiming for sales, then why is this track on there?  :-\
sounds mainstream friendly to me.
Dubcnn: Your new album “Raw Footage” will undoubtedly cover more of those topics. What is the concept behind this album?

Yeah, I think that the title speaks for itself. I’m not gonna pull back any punches. I’m not doing this record for any commercial success at all. It’s basically done for the intelligent, mature, hardcore hip-hop fan, and that’s it. It’s for Ice Cube fans, it’s for people who like street knowledge, who like politics in their music, and that’s what I’m gonna give them.

you can finally hear the shit you like
bill clinton  :wavey:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 04:03:43 AM by Dre-Day »

ThaPrince

Young Old Head

instrumental's only 1:55, wtf?!?

Cash Money Blood Gang

Bangin song. Props! Raw Footage should be good.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

instrumental's only 1:55, wtf?!?

Weird for some reason the upload must have been cut off. Just replaced it, should be working now.

smegma

damn, this song sucks!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
what about you D~Nice, how come you haven't dropped any feedback yet?  :o :banana_rock:  ;)
you're a big ice cube fan, and you like club bangers  :rock:  :D

westsiderider323

propz on tha dirty Nima

sav-man

Well, one thing you can say about Cube is that when he does these types of "let's cruise around town and get some pussy" types of songs, at least he does them about the best way he could, mostly because of his humor (LOL @ the line about how "nuns put away their crucifix" when he comes through.  ;D)

But yeah, like Dre Day said, if RAW FOOTAGE does ultimately end up being mostly issues/political types of songs, I wonder how a song like this is going to fit in. I mean, when Cube was doing interviews for LAUGH NOW, CRY LATER, he said ahead of time that that CD was going to be a mixture, w/ political/issues-type songs, street boasters, and lighter, (almost) club-type songs. Because of that, I was able to enjoy and accept songs like "Steal The Show" and "Holla @ Ya Boy" because they were expected. But he's been saying RAW FOOTAGE is going to be more politically-oriented than LNCL, so I don't know...maybe "Do Ya Thang" is intended to be the one "lighter" song on the CD to offer a break from the more serious stuff. We'll soon see...

PEACE!

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
can u post the acapella please?