Author Topic: Game Said He Didn't Miss 50 Cent, Dr. Dre On L.A.X.: 'I Can Do It On My Own'  (Read 1499 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ne-Yo is like my Nate Dogg right now."
:-\

MediumL

Lmao what the guards did, jokers  :P. Im still anticipating this, if even for the couple Just Blaze tracks.  8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Okka

Ne-Yo is like my Nate Dogg right now

::)

Nigga Witta Attitude

Ne-Yo is like my Nate Dogg right now

::)

hes not saying neyo is as good as Nate but hes saying that hes like the nigga with the dope hooks on his album.

BJV

Who?

Looking forward to hearing this album for sure.
what who? Game, he sent his promo to Suge and Diddy wanted to sign him

If I was signed to bad boy, would 50 be on the math?
Probably not but maybe Justo wouldn't have crashed.
-Justo Faison Tribute

Who as in who the fuck is Deathrow and Bad Boy to anyone not over 29?

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
the more I hear about it, the more I think this will be Game's worst album.

Still hoping for the best

K-9

who needs 50 ???  all he gonna do is to tell you to say G-unit again :)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 07:11:45 AM by Curuption »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Or without worrying about if Dre would be producing on the album. I can do it on my own. I proved that with my last album."

Game described his state of mind as "free-spirited" and said his artistry is vastly improved.

"My lyrics, 10 times elevated," he said. "I've grown as an MC more than I've ever thought I could have done.

true, he doesn't need the person Andre Young, but he does need the name Dr.Dre in his verses  :laugh:

K-9

Or without worrying about if Dre would be producing on the album. I can do it on my own. I proved that with my last album."

Game described his state of mind as "free-spirited" and said his artistry is vastly improved.

"My lyrics, 10 times elevated," he said. "I've grown as an MC more than I've ever thought I could have done.

true, he doesn't need the person Andre Young, but he does need the name Dr.Dre in his verses  :laugh:
haaaaaaa