Author Topic: Celtics were LUCKY Detroit wasn't close to 100%  (Read 647 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: Celtics were LUCKY Detroit wasn't close to 100%
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2008, 02:42:02 PM »
yeah a hurt Billups and Rip in their prime is the same as a hurt old and washed up Malone.  U gota love Laker fans :D  there is a reason why Laker fans have always been known as being biased and just plain stupid.  The Pistons destroyed you guys, it wasn't even close,  yeah I'm sure a 40 year old Malone would of made a difference LMAO,  again there is a reason why Laker fans have always had the reputation of being stupid.

DIP DIP SET SET

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2008, 02:43:51 PM »
yeah a hurt Billups and Rip in their prime is the same as a hurt old and washed up Malone.  U gota love Laker fans :D  there is a reason why Laker fans have always been known as being biased and just plain stupid.  The Pistons destroyed you guys, it wasn't even close,  yeah I'm sure a 40 year old Malone would of made a difference LMAO,  again there is a reason why Laker fans have always had the reputation of being stupid.

You're a dumbfuck, shut up....

WestCoasta

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2008, 02:47:49 PM »

;D !

Spice I'm not trying to argue man, I'm just sayin.... there is no bias in my explanation, I'm trying to be as real as can be

all I'm saying is, if you remember the playoffs that year you know how important Malone was....

40 year old Malone would have made a difference?  yeah, because if you watched the playoffs he made the biggest difference in every previous series

what's so hard to understand about that?  Billups and Rip not 100% in the East Finals doesn't compare to NO Malone in the Finals with Medvedenko taking his spot

especially under the circumstances of that time period.... please understand where I'm coming from, please

the fact you're calling me a stupid and blind Laker fan just proves you're not reading what I'm writing

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2008, 02:55:04 PM »

You're a dumbfuck, shut up....

coming from you that is hilarious,  get off my nuts faggot. 

DIP DIP SET SET

WestCoasta

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2008, 02:56:16 PM »
 :laugh:

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2008, 02:57:17 PM »
Westcoast you are a intelligent guy and a cool poster also,  no beef w/ you because you actually make sense.  RIK is the moron,  but everyone knows that so no big surprise.  He is a casual sports fan,  he just got into sports a couple years ago,  I shouldn't even respond to the Lil kid, he is not on my level.

DIP DIP SET SET

WestCoasta

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2008, 02:59:18 PM »
RIK's a die-hard, you're a die-hard

these things tend to happen

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2008, 04:12:46 PM »
Westcoast you are a intelligent guy and a cool poster also,  no beef w/ you because you actually make sense.  RIK is the moron,  but everyone knows that so no big surprise.  He is a casual sports fan,  he just got into sports a couple years ago,  I shouldn't even respond to the Lil kid, he is not on my level.

HAHAHA, Dog we've been through this already. I started SERIOUSLY watching sports at age 9, I'm 21 now. few yeas huh?

And you're the sports expert that was crying for Barry to have three free throws. Fuck outta here...

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2008, 04:15:03 PM »
RIK's a die-hard, you're a die-hard

these things tend to happen

Lets get one thing straight, Faggyboy is not a die-hard.

If you root for more than one team in the same league, you are NOT a diehard.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2008, 05:46:06 PM »
^^^HAHAHAHAHAHA   The Pacers are my team and thats it.  Moron I have lived in Nor-Cal my whole life so yeah I like the Kings but don't get it twisted I am a die-hard Pacer fan and everyone that knows me knows it.  You couldn't imagine the kind of fan I am when it comes to the Giants, Niners and Pacers, you are a casual fan, your basic thoughts and pitiful "analysis" in your pathetic posts truly shows how you are a casual fan and nothing more then that.  Go smoke another blunt and drink another 40 you fuckin bum.

DIP DIP SET SET

westsiderider323

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2008, 06:28:41 PM »
Boston will need every ounce of homecourt advantage to have any shot at this series.  Lakers have the best player, and please don't get me started on Doc Rivers v. Phil Jackson. 

I'll say Lakers in 6.

Game 1 - @ Boston
Game 2 - @ Boston
Game 3-5 @ LA
Game 6 - @ Boston
Game 7 - @Boston

Lakers gotta win either game 1 or 2 it b nice to see them bouth game 1 and 2 but idk

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2008, 06:56:26 PM »
^^^HAHAHAHAHAHA   The Pacers are my team and thats it.  Moron I have lived in Nor-Cal my whole life so yeah I like the Kings but don't get it twisted I am a die-hard Pacer fan and everyone that knows me knows it.  You couldn't imagine the kind of fan I am when it comes to the Giants, Niners and Pacers, you are a casual fan, your basic thoughts and pitiful "analysis" in your pathetic posts truly shows how you are a casual fan and nothing more then that.  Go smoke another blunt and drink another 40 you fuckin bum.

Me a bum? You're like 30 years old and still live at home with mommy....Fuck outta here.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2008, 06:58:56 PM »
Oh and if you're ever in LA hit me up, so we can talk about sports.

See if you talk half ass reckless as you do on here. Fuckin pussy!

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2008, 08:52:14 PM »
^^I am 24 and I am finishing up w/ college lol you should try that sometime lmao

RIK you were the homie but this all started because of you,  I had no problem until you started bad mouthing me for no reason, I am still wondering where it all came from.

DIP DIP SET SET

Sparegeez

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2008, 08:58:14 PM »
^^I am 24 and I am finishing up w/ college lol you should try that sometime lmao

I thought you couldn't finish Algebra? And what college did you graduate from? You planning on going to a university?